Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whoareyoukidding

Chatty Member
Woah, this investigation stuff is mad! Yesterday the S*n was saying BBC were standing behind him?? Surely they knew of this??

So who are the Fanny Rat Three: Amanda, Laura, Ranvir?
Given that half of my identity on here is Gio-hating (the other half obviously being Vito-loving), today is like my birthday and Christmas at once.
I couldn’t have put it better myself.
I’m not a fan of his. I think he seems a bit of a narcissist and uses who he can to climb the ladder, Anton being the latest. Thought he was bigger than Strictly.
The only nice thing I can say about him is the fact he is a fab dancer but I just couldn’t stand the sex face he pulls as he dances!
I think the latest insta babe relationship is all well timed to try and help his image. She’ll be gone when she’s no longer of any use. He likes love bombing women and then grows bored of them before moving on.
I’m almost waiting now for the likes of Georgia & Jess to come out and do stories!

Reactions: 10

posy

VIP Member
I will be intrigued to see how Vito does with a celeb that isn’t a natural dancer, although I think he will be fine. I reckon he is quite aware he is unlikely to get far in this years strictly. I hope he does a Gorka and give them a good time.

Geetbo

VIP Member
Maybe he found out they were going to bench him and threw his toys out the pram.

Either way I’m glad I won’t have to smell him through my TV screen and can focus on imagining Vito in his pants.

• Haha

gdw1910

Apparently Perrie of Little Mix wants to do the show. Huge coup if they could get
I could see one of Little Mix doing it, would help them boost their solo careers
---
IMG_7333.jpeg

Bonus Vito + baby content/ decorations ❤❤

• Heart

Geetbo

VIP Member
If Nitro is on my knob will look like a pepperami by the end of the launch show.

• Haha

lalalandx21

Chatty Member
Jumped before he was pushed I think, wonder if something new has come to light for lawyers etc to be involved

glasgow27

VIP Member
The BBC would surely only want him back for damage limitation or to avoid damaging the Gio/Anton brand. Otherwise they are mugs with no self-respect, because why would you rehire a pro who doesn't get on with his celebs, doesn't get on with the other pros and visibly can't be arsed with it most of the time?

diamondthunder

VIP Member
Yes a really bad pairing! I do get that no one should put up with bullying o but how untenable can a situation be if it’s just for a few weeks rather than a job you are stuck in. It just feels like there’s wrong on both sides and Amanda was dealing with her own incredibly harsh circumstances even before dancing with Gio.

He’s not one of my favourites but he has had some brilliant partnerships. Loved him with Debbie and Faye and Rose in particular.

I’ve enjoyed his partnerships more than Johannes’ to be honest. Maybe because I didn’t warm to Ellie or Annabel. I like Gorka but he often doesn’t seem to gel with his partners.

Nikita, Vito, Carlos and Kai all seem to make brilliant partnerships.
I'd say she could have made the semis, or even the final, so a bit more than a few weeks. I agree that she doesn't seem a particularly easy person to get along or work with. But he's obviously been a dick to more partners than just her. I don't think they'd be investigating if he'd just had one partnership that didn't gel. It's obviously bigger than that.

He was my favourite male pro the first couple of years I watched (Nikita and Aljaz booted him from top spot by 2021.) I loved him with Debbie. I wasn't anywhere near as sold on his partnership with Rose, they just seemed to be trying too hard to be the perfect partnership, but I still wanted them to win.

Then he barely bothered to hide his disdain for poor Richie and spent most of last series glaring at Vito after driving his celeb to quit, so I don't have much patience for him anymore I'm afraid.

There won't be any complaint from Rose. She thinks the sun shines out of his backside.
My impression is that she tolerated him with bemused irritation during the show, leveraged their successful partnership to draw career opportunities her way, then gradually started distancing herself once the glow of their win started to fade.

She was impressively savvy, overall.
---
What's worrying about his statement is that he did not write that. The grammar and spelling is too good. I'm sure it's been prepared for him by his PR.

They must have known that DM article was coming out today and that's why there was a very late night statement put out.
Yes, it’s very obvious that he did not write a word of that!

daisybrown

VIP Member
Never thought I'd see the day when I wasn't annoyed by Stacey Dooley, but she was on BBC breakfast this morning and they asked her about the Gio thing in general terms - she said she didn't know him so couldn't comment but said that it's a slippery when people say they don't believe women from the outset and that she hoped the women involved were being looked after.

Which is a very sensible response. I'm no fan of Gio or Amanda (or Laura) but I'm just still really shocked at how it's all being dismissed out of hand by so many. Just because you don't like someone, doesn't mean they shouldn't be believed
Sounds like a good answer.

soccergirl

VIP Member
Oscar winner for Best Cinematography just dropped. What a view this lady had!

Boogs

VIP Member
I’m not keen on Tess as I don’t think she is a natural presenter and that everything has to be scripted. I think Claudia is great though and is probably one of the few presenters who is able to properly think on her feet and deal with most situations.

Shirley could be a good judge as she is clearly extremely knowledgeable about dance. She just can’t hide her personal feelings towards people and it’s reflected in her scores.
Craig is consistent and on the whole fair.
I like Motsi as I think she is authentic and has real warmth but can get carried away. Anton could be replaced by the Swedish Chef from the muppets and I’m not sure anyone would notice.

• Haha