Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
karen would be great as the new janette on itt once janette actually throws the towel in but it looks like they're both hanging on to their current roles for grim life

agreed though that janette was so much better hosting the tour (and the cameo in the barbie number) than I ever thought she would be

Reactions: 2
Seeing a few pics of Karen with a microphone I guess she might have more of a speaking role? Hope so, she’s really funny!
They all take turns talking on the tour. Neil more than most as he’s quite a natural ‘host’. Vito did a lot last year, with Dianne and Luba. This is one of the reasons I’m annoyed Kai has dodged it the last two years , he was a complete natural at leading the presenting ( and was very funny with Neil).

I have to admit when I saw the tour last year, it was Neil and Dianne that were the most natural hosts when talking to the audience.

I have fond memories of Vincent, Ian and Pasha (awful wife aside) but I’m judging them all for joining up with Brendan the brat and Shimmy Jimmy who have probably considered themselves to be legends since their first dance lesson.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be fair, after the god awful La Bamba show Pasha was in, he really isn't better than this. 😆
He is also married to Numbers witch, so he really isn't better than this.

Jovito looking hot on the tour

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Just seen this. Pasha you're better than that.
I would go to see this 😳😳😳

We saw Ian and Vincent in a show and they were great. We saw brendan the year he was dumped from Strictly (in my defence we were in Blackpool and I didn't fancy the hotel entertainment) was all right but nothing great..

And these were some of the dancers who used to do the fabulous pro routines that strictly used to do.

And because they'll all need their own spot, they'll not be on long enough to be too annoying.

Yip, this is me and the old dears kind of show 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.