Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Dianne. Maybe if you'd spent less time begging on FB and more on your steps..

This is the 3rd S*n front page about Ellie and Bobby I think? Is anyone that interested? For the enquiring, they went into Ellie’s flat together, doubtless to discuss imminent Bobby’s Hollywood career.
I’m still not massively buying this at all. I’ll leave this one here… make of it what you will but she looked to be watching One Day with Italian sub titles on

Reactions: 1
I’m still genuinely surprised about Ellie & Bobby! I literally never guess the couples that pop up from Strictly bar Joe & Dianne who I spotted from about week 3 😂 Other than Bobby & Ellie being the only two younger contestants, I’d have never put them together in a million years! I give it until summer 😂
I still didn’t believe anything was actually happening and that they were just playing the media a bit until I saw the above front page. How on earth is this front page news?
I think it’s a fling born out of necessity as there were no other suitable options on the tour and will fizzle out very quickly now they are out of the strictly bubble as I think that’s the only thing they really have in common.

Reactions: 2
He was on X-Factor and after he was booted out early, he hopped straight on a plane & went into I’m A Celeb. He came second I think .. behind Carl Fogarty. He went on to date Carl’s daughter for a few years if I remember.. then he’s just been a weird Z lister ever since. He won DOI a few years ago..
Oh well, he sounds absolutely riveting.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.