Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When do they announce the celebs for the 2024 show?
Not for another 6 months, will be early August.

Hoping they go for a fairly similar mix this year as they did last year, I liked the mix of ages and abilities. Could do without another Bobby type though, and maybe a couple more real contenders (if only Nigel & Angela S reached their full potential).

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Tonight - Layton and Nikita won. Booby and Dianne runner up.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This made me laugh. I was tempted to say the issue this year was too many Gen X/boomers (plus Ellie not wanting to post for… reasons). But Sara Davies is out there documenting every interaction like Louis Theroux

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aw, Ang has given us some good content during the tour. Todays is really sweet, as she lulls everyone into a false sense of security before she starts her traitor cull this evening 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Only Ange could literally stop breathing on stage and still say she’s loved every minute of it. Absolute nails.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Aw, that got me a bit emotional 😢 Ange has done some really good BTS content.

I wonder if they're all feeling on the emosh side today?

Reactions: 16

I think there will be tears aplenty today.
In Laytons latest story from their final workshop Nikita is being his charming self but Layton looks a bit sad. Remember what an emotional mess Nikita was in the final? This is it now, the end of the line. The new series partnerships will be formed in about 6 months and these will be part of strictly history.
IMG_7015.png

I hope they all got out of it what they needed.
Angela Rippon has been a champion for older people to keep on experiencing life and has really shown just how tough she is.
Annabel has had an amazing experience to distract her from the awful trauma she went through this time last year.
Angela Scanlon seems to have had the time of her life, raised her profile and made a true friend in Carlos.
Krishnan has pushed himself firmly out of his comfort zone and unexpectedly discovered a real love of dancing.
Ellie has been able to step away from the terrible time she had losing her long-standing job and long-standing knob and grown in confidence with a gorgeous Italian puppy encouraging her and pawing at her every step of the way. She has a new challenge with her stage role in Cluedo and I hope she will do well as she’s a lovely girl.
Bobby has raised his (dad’s) profile and does appear to have genuinely enjoyed the tour. I think he will do well but think he isn’t fame hungry and is just happy to live his life having fun experiences.
Layton has raised his profile loads and shown what a natural live performer he is to a massive audience. I know I’m biased as I love him but I think Layton will do the best out of this. I think he has a big stage role lined up he is waiting to announce. I hope to see him doing more acting too. When they are separated Nikita will realise that he is in love with Layton and they will either live happily ever after or have one seriously hot night if they haven’t already.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Ellie commented on this lovely video of her and Vito on tour saying how emotional it made her. :cry: Can't believe that not having got much content from them on tour due to Bobby-gate, apart from This Morning, they won't be seen together again till Sept (when Vito has to take time off from teaching Su Pollard what a fleckerl is to rehearse their winners' dance)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.