Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion I’m sure but Ellie is starting to look like a bit of a t**t. She has done an interview this week basically saying the rumours with her and Bobby are just that and to take it with a “pinch of salt” but then is pictured wandering around london with him like loves young dream

Unpopular opinion I’m sure but Ellie is starting to look like a bit of a t**t. She has done an interview this week basically saying the rumours with her and Bobby are just that and to take it with a “pinch of salt” but then is pictured wandering around london with him like loves young dream
Maybe just cut her a bit of slack as she's only 22 and probably doesn't feel comfortable talking to the press about a new relationship. I don't really have a strong opinion on her and Bobby but they don't seem to be doing anything wrong at all and look to be handling the attention ok (and any strictly romance is always going to get a certain amount of attention)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ellie is young and been in a long term relationship from a young age - she needs to go out and have some fun. Bobby is probably the perfect person for some fun and not getting into anything too serious.

Reactions: 17
That is harsh (I don't know if you're calling her a twit or a tart, but both are harsh)! She didn't deny the rumours, just said she takes everything with a pinch of salt. (and it was clear they were true as they'd been pictured togehter numerous times). I don't think she's done anything wrong bar not shut down the Vito rumours earlier (and that was as much his fault as hers). The scarf stuff was daft but harmless.

I do think she needs new PR. She probably should have been advised not to go public with Bobby this week when she had an interview coming out about her new career opportunity. She's a bit unlucky it's Bobby as the press are so interestd in him anyway - if it'd had been Tyler or someone like him she's not getting stuck on the front page). I wonder if Puppetmaster Jeff is pulling the strings?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She needs a new PR/agent. She’s young and has obviously taken their advice on whatever narrative they are trying to create and some people that followed her on Strictly just haven’t taken too kindly to it all, lots of showmance comments surfacing etc.
She’ll find her way but for now I’m still not buying anything. It’s almost like both agents have come to a mutual agreement on this BS for PR.

Reactions: 6
I do think E and B are having some fun together, I don’t think it’s just for PR as I’m not sure Ellie’s mum would want her to do it just for PR. Ellie is close to her mum so I imagine she does talk things like that through.

Reactions: 6
Ellie is just a young woman trying to find her way in the world. I don’t think she has done a showmance or anything. She just doesn’t want to talk to the press about her love life and you can’t blame her. I think Bobby is the ideal guy for a fun fling.

Reactions: 10
There must be a real lack of been gossip atm if Ellie and Booby are still news. Ellie, god love her, is the colour beige in human form.

Reactions: 7
Ellie is just a young woman trying to find her way in the world. I don’t think she has done a showmance or anything. She just doesn’t want to talk to the press about her love life and you can’t blame her. I think Bobby is the ideal guy for a fun fling.
She's also navigating press interest in her personal life for the first time

Reactions: 4
She's also navigating press interest in her personal life for the first time
Just after her scum bag ex has sold his story. I feel for the girl and hope that Booby is hung. Oh dear just writing that made me do a bit of sick in my mouth 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I honestly doubt very many people are taking much notice 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Wish we'd had more Krishnan-Vito bromance content during the tour. Vito was so tit at sharing stuff! His English pronunciation singing is adorable.
At least this will erase Bobby leaping in his pants.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.