Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised to read that Ellie's ex 'cheating' was only a drunken snog on a dancefloor (allegedly). Ok it's not nice but is it really cheating if they didn't have sex ?

Reactions: 1
Surprised Dianne didn’t big this up last night
---
I'm surprised to read that Ellie's ex 'cheating' was only a drunken snog on a dancefloor (allegedly). Ok it's not nice but is it really cheating if they didn't have sex ?
Get the feeling it was a lot more than that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As others have previously said on here, I believe his version of events have been highly sanitised probably on the basis that Ellie is not going to want to get dragged into replying. Either way, I would not be comfortable with the idea that all it takes is a few too many beers for my long-term boyfriend to stick his tongue down another girl’s throat (especially as she was in the public eye).

He said that she finished with him because the trust had gone, given that he has now bleated to the papers she is right not to trust him again.

Reactions: 11
I agree, I love Carlos but that Cha Cha was really poor and the choreo didn’t flatter her at all. Comparing to her samba, it felt very lack lustre. Then again cha chas are generally very poorly choreographed for me on Strictly. The only one in the last couple of years I really enjoyed was Hamza and Jowitas
I loved Ellie’s. It was very clever and full of technique, and such a step up from the one Vito did with Fleur (his first SCD choreo) which was just chaotic.
And that’s before we even get to the trousers..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I loved Ellie’s. It was very clever and full of technique, and such a step up from the one Vito did with Fleur (his first SCD choreo) which was just chaotic.
Yes I’ll admit Ellie’s was good. It’s a hard one to look good. Weirdly it’s the first latin you learn when doing the proper classes, maybe to throw you in at the deep end!

Reactions: 4
As others have previously said on here, I believe his version of events have been highly sanitised probably on the basis that Ellie is not going to want to get dragged into replying. Either way, I would not be comfortable with the idea that all it takes is a few too many beers for my long-term boyfriend to stick his tongue down another girl’s throat (especially as she was in the public eye).

He said that she finished with him because the trust had gone, given that he has now bleated to the papers she is right not to trust him again.
💯 this - he isn’t exactly building the trust is he when he runs off and sells his story to the press at the first sign of her having a flirt with someone

Reactions: 5
Yes that was a good one, can’t believe I forgot it. It had a lot of parts in hold which is what I liked about Hamzas as I feel most cha chas the choreo is just: stand there, shake your hips, do a twirl

Reactions: 3
Yes that was a good one, can’t believe I forgot it. It had a lot of parts in hold which is what I liked about Hamzas as I feel most cha chas the choreo is just: stand there, shake your hips, do a twirl
It’s the leg action that is so tricky, keeping that straight leg. Mind you once you ‘get it’ it does make Rumba slightly easier to master.

Reactions: 2
Judging by the crowd reaction Bobby’s gonna win the Glasgow matinee! Poor Ellie’s having no luck with her paso and just lost her wig :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It’s the leg action that is so tricky, keeping that straight leg. Mind you once you ‘get it’ it does make Rumba slightly easier to master.
Vito did say that doing the Rumba previously, gave them a bit of a head start in terms of technique.
I loved everything about E&V’s Cha Cha Cha, the choreo, the vibe, and especially the costumes 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Judging by the crowd reaction Bobby’s gonna win the Glasgow matinee! Poor Ellie’s having no luck with her paso and just lost her wig :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
That’s not a bad thing, that frizzy wig is awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So how many folks will be flying from Glasgow tonight do you reckon? Perhaps the paps should be checking departures from the airport later. Would make sense rather than hanging round Liverpool. The locals ( karen, Janette, ellie) will probably go home for the day.
Presume they have finished by 4.30 today

The most watched dance from this year on YouTube is Laytons CCC which is currently on over 1 million views.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.