Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm out for a friends birthday at 3pm and already wondering what excuse I can give to need to be home by 6.30pm (I'll accept a 7pm home time and watch on catch up I suppose...) πŸ˜‚
Sadly I am out tonight. 😭 :eek: 😁

I am so excited about every dance that Nigel and Katya produce. He is just wow and so stylish, but I did :rolleyes: when somebody on ITT mentioned that he had had 'cruise ship dancing' experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Long time lurker on the SCD threads. I dip in each year, you're all very clued up.

I cannot bear Tess... like her voice & tone grates on me SO MUCH I wish I could mute her or have a voice over.
I do however adore Claudia πŸ’• Aliazh ...look away, don't look at me will always be a favourite phrase. I do enjoy the banter in the gallery.

Nikita is absolutely bloody gorgeous 😍 so my saying he looks like a handsome Max Verstappen might seem very odd but I do see it ..... just me!
I once described her as having a voice that could grate cheese. I've found I've warmed to her a bit over time. The voice tone, less so. I feel similarly about Gary Davies (ooh Gary Davies on the radio), he actually makes me wince at times which is a shame because I like Ten to the Top.

I wonder what her outfit will be like tonight. Last week's was a look even she struggled to pull off.

Reactions: 3
Long time lurker on the SCD threads. I dip in each year, you're all very clued up.

I cannot bear Tess... like her voice & tone grates on me SO MUCH I wish I could mute her or have a voice over.
I do however adore Claudia πŸ’• Aliazh ...look away, don't look at me will always be a favourite phrase. I do enjoy the banter in the gallery.

Nikita is absolutely bloody gorgeous 😍 so my saying he looks like a handsome Max Verstappen might seem very odd but I do see it ..... just me!
Yeah, just you. Nikita is bloody gorgeous, but I'm so anti-Max Verstappen I can't see any comparison between Max and someone I adore, even if it is painting Nikita in the positive manner.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have friends coming round tonight, they will not want to watch strictly, hoping they leave early and I can watch on catch up 🀣

• Haha
eddie and karen (in particular) look great!!!
He does, although, I do wonder if he could land in the DO? He's one of the much lesser known celebs and seems to be slipping right under the radar in terms of general discussion. If he has a great night, then hopefully he'll be OK, but if he doesn't really register, like last week, he could be at risk.

Reactions: 9
He does, although, I do wonder if he could land in the DO? He's one of the much lesser known celebs and seems to be slipping right under the radar in terms of general discussion. If he has a great night, then hopefully he'll be OK, but if he doesn't really register, like last week, he could be at risk.
i think he will definitely be in the first bracket of celebs to go sadly - like you say, he needs a big night as he’s definitely getting lost in the general conversation so far. i think the first lot of departures will likely be him jody nikita zara adam les, i just don’t know in what order!

Reactions: 9
I wonder if Nancy is enjoying having a very different experience to last year. Hard work, but less intensity, I imagine.
I think Les won't be out straightaway, mostly based on being a known name rather than dance abilities. But let's say they won't be in the final. 😁
They seem to be getting on well with one another anyway.

Reactions: 6
I've got a fair few free votes, and yep, I will throw a couple to Les just for nostalgia and because it's Les. Also, the fact I'm looking forward to seeing his Samba more than I am Zara, Nikita, Jody and (sorry/not sorry) Angela S - none of which I've any investment in.

Reactions: 2
Dave apparently does not have a confirmed mole.
Oh what will we do πŸ™„πŸ˜
"No mole as yet but Juliet often comes through for us these days so not too worried at moment and there’s always my back up source too if need be"

Basically admitting Juliet is the spoiler queeen!

• Heart
Watching Classic Eastenders yesterday and he was smouldering at Sharon. 😁
He was sexy then and even sexier now :ROFLMAO: I actually got his autograph when he was on Easties (well, one of those signed photos you get when you write asking for an autograph) but I've lost it since then πŸ˜†

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.