Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh, (nearly) everyone's footage looks good, and Les could be a So Bad It's Good!

The Tina Turner pro dance is gonna be... something.

I thought Fleur handled the Friday panel pretty well, though I still miss Rylan.
Where do you see the footage??

They showed it on It Takes Two.. you can get it on iplayer, they do little clips of everyone.
Nikita and Jody looked a bit dodgy.
I thought Nikita looked okay actually, better than expected. Everyone looks okay really but I think Jody will struggle will get the vote and Les... well, he's Les but he might be popular with voters?

Screenshot_20230929_222454_Facebook.jpg

I think the handwringing about Dianne can stop now the tabloids are targeting an actual married person with children who made a really very innocent remark.

Reactions: 6
I thought Nikita looked okay actually, better than expected. Everyone looks okay really but I think Jody will struggle will get the vote and Les... well, he's Les but he might be popular with voters?

View attachment 2481329
I think the handwringing about Dianne can stop now the tabloids are targeting an actual married person with children who made a really very innocent remark.
Screenshot_20230929_231038_Facebook.jpg

😆😆😆

Which is, of course, what Layton said on Lorraine in context of the characters they played during their Samba. Cue a lot of shocked and confused Beryls 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
watching Fleur today, loathe to say- she's gone down the Manrara school of presenting instead of Rylan's.
Excited for tomorrow- mish mash different skill and personalities
---
I can’t work out whether fleur is pregnant.
Ha ha - she's playing us, tight or pregnant loose tops, confuse them!

Reactions: 1
I thought ITT was shockingly bad yesterday. All over the place and loud.
I thought it was ok? Didn’t notice any loudness? It’ll take a bit of settling in.
---
Italy DWTS announced their pros yesterday. Giada there, but no Pasquale 🥲. No Simone either, but he quit last year didn’t he?

Reactions: 2
I'm out for a friends birthday at 3pm and already wondering what excuse I can give to need to be home by 6.30pm (I'll accept a 7pm home time and watch on catch up I suppose...) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
More insta content. I will say that Gio is putting on his absolute best Charming My Older Lady Partner Act this year. Guess it's muscle memory for him (and easier than Pretending to Get Along With My Gay (But Sadly Not Butch - Sarah James Did You Not Get My Memo?) Partner)

Long time lurker on the SCD threads. I dip in each year, you're all very clued up.

I cannot bear Tess... like her voice & tone grates on me SO MUCH I wish I could mute her or have a voice over.
I do however adore Claudia 💕 Aliazh ...look away, don't look at me will always be a favourite phrase. I do enjoy the banter in the gallery.

Nikita is absolutely bloody gorgeous 😍 so my saying he looks like a handsome Max Verstappen might seem very odd but I do see it ..... just me!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.