Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised either. As soon as his trousers ‘hilariously’ and ‘accidentally’ fell down in rehearsals it was obvious he was going to be more interested in engineering media content rather than knuckling down and learning the dances.
---

And why on Earth are they walking down the street with their arms around each other? It’s so contrived. They know it’ll set tongues wagging, that’s not how friends or colleagues walk along the street together, and it’s far more awkward than just walking normally.

This attention-seeking is pretty tragic, and I honestly thought Dianne would have had more sense. She might be a bit annoying, but she’s never behaved like this much of a desperado before. 🙄
From what I’ve seen on Instagram, I feel like Ellie is getting very close to Vito… idk if it’s just me though
I really like them together😊

Reactions: 3
From what I’ve seen on Instagram, I feel like Ellie is getting very close to Vito… idk if it’s just me though
I wouldn't be shocked if she has a crush - who wouldn't? hopefully he deals with it well, they seem to have a very matey vibe like him and Fleur

Reactions: 5
You know you’re old when you read this and think why on earth would Joe Pasquale be on Italy DWTS 👵🏻
That name must never be mentioned on these threads again for fear of accidental manifesting! Could you imagine how annoying he’d be 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope Nigel brings the goods tonight 😜
Who else is everyone looking forward too?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Some of these dresses are horrendous.

But I'm thanking the lord and Vicky Gill for Vito's trousers

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t take Les seriously at all, why have they dressed him up like that 😭

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.