Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm out for a friends birthday at 3pm and already wondering what excuse I can give to need to be home by 6.30pm (I'll accept a 7pm home time and watch on catch up I suppose...) 😂
I'm also out for a friend's event this afternoon and secretly a bit glad I've got a little baby to come back to so I don't have to stay too late 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
urgh i know 🫠🫠

i said at the beginning that i will bankrupt myself for him to do a rhumba AND I MEANT IT.
Maybe he and Katya will recreate this scene for their rumba, ending with lamp crashing to the floor and photo getting stamped on!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m amazed he’s admitted that, rather than just quietly lifting the spoiler from Juliet’s fb group (which he definitely has never ever done before …) 🙄
I know. It was quite funny … the person starting the thread was all ‘don’t accept the spoiler if it comes from anyone but Dave. In Dave We Trust, Dave can be the only one’ and in swans Dave all I haven’t got a mole, and it might be past my bedtime - but Juliet is usually first anyway.

I mean I know he’s not the brightest bunny at the picnic, but that was a bit of a bullet foot interface moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah, just you. Nikita is bloody gorgeous, but I'm so anti-Max Verstappen I can't see any comparison between Max and someone I adore, even if it is painting Nikita in the positive manner.
I briefly skirted around the F1 threads but I didn't see much love for Max so I did the decent thing & crept out veeeery quietly & closed the door behind me.
Reading your post were quite an eye opener though 👀 😲 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can someone tell me the dances/songs for tonight. I did try to look but I’m majorly hungover, and my eyes don’t seem to be looking in the same direction. May actually need a Nanna nap to ensure I make it through the whole show tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can someone tell me the dances/songs for tonight. I did try to look but I’m majorly hungover, and my eyes don’t seem to be looking in the same direction. May actually need a Nanna nap to ensure I make it through the whole show tonight
here you go 😀

• Heart
Same! I'm trying to catch up with It Takes Two and it's soooo loud and energetic 😂

• Haha
Hello lads. Looking forward to tonight’s show. Just poured a glass of 🍷 and I’ve got a 🍕 to put in the oven a bit later. I know how to live 💃🕺

• Heart
I was mistaken earlier - Pasquale has just announced he’s doing Italy DWTS. Not sure why he wasn’t included in the announcement yesterday online.

Reactions: 1
From what I’ve seen on Instagram, I feel like Ellie is getting very close to Vito… idk if it’s just me though

• Wow
I was mistaken earlier - Pasquale has just announced he’s doing Italy DWTS. Not sure why he wasn’t included in the announcement yesterday online.
You know you’re old when you read this and think why on earth would Joe Pasquale be on Italy DWTS 👵🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So two months of lugging a lady round the dancefloor before inevitably being crowned winner!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.