Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soccergirl

VIP Member
The Gio fans on FB are already circling the wagons. Amanda will have to have some proof to turn the hardcore against him. And it's unlikely evidence would ever be released to the public. Imagine the BBC supplying a clip of Gio shouting 'get the fleckerl right you bitch, unlike that useless twat Richie!'

Also, Vito’s issue with Gio did not start with Amanda! There’s clearly been bad feeling for well over a year (possibly Jowita-related..)

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Boogs

VIP Member
I usually find the Xmas strictly a load of shit but I’ve really enjoyed todays.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Why is Layton still getting shit online?! FFS. Leave him alone. Strictly is over. He didn’t win. All over the press complaining he didn’t win?! He’s literally done no press?!

He sounds kinda fed up. Poor Layton 😣
Good on him! Ridiculous that people are not only falling for the bullshit clickbait but even worse that they are taking time out of their day to send him hateful messages. It’s literally 2 days before Christmas and people still can’t help themselves, like shouldn’t you be spending time with family instead of talking shit online? 😂

Last edited:

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
So what happened with Rose? I'm guessing as she was clearly a golden ticket and always had an interpreter present, he knew to play nice.
Rose was still on contract with EastEnders when she did strictly and she was always such a straight talker with who she loved in the cast and storylines that mattered to her and things like that, then when she got Gio as her partner on strictly she was just as straight forward and would regularly say she wasn't putting up with any of his 'nonsense' and wasn't going to fall for any of his advances,
She was always extremely close with Danny Dyer and he was very protective of her as he played her dad at the time and saw her like his own and he would drop the odd comment of 'If he keeps on at you come and tell me, my girl ' kinda thing.

There was just always a sense on EE socials of Rose being able to deal with him and not taking any of his crap but what exactly that was I don't know.

Reactions: 15

diamondthunder

VIP Member
👀👀

I didn't zoom in on the bulging front of his trousers...honest...I didn't...well, not straight away anyway, I did look at his beautiful face and gorgeous locks of hair first.

🥵🤤🤤
I'm pretty sure that's just a fold in the fabric! 😂 😂 😂

Not that I can talk, tbf, I was perving as hard as I could on the swim trunks photos!

• Haha

Boogs

VIP Member
Ellie is looking fabulous. She’s had a real glow up and the confidence just radiates from her ❤

• Heart

Pontiac_Bandit

VIP Member
I just don’t see it at all with Ellie & Vito, but as long as the shippers don’t reach the level of insanity Rose & Gio’s do then crack on 😂 Saw this after the final and actually had to take a minute…
"He was in his going home jacket" has sent me 🤣🤣

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Definitely, they need to stop being so risky with the celebs wellbeing. What happened to Nigel was ridiculous (being dropped by pros) and what could of happened to Ellie was just downright dangerous. It doesn't need to be bigger and better every year with more stunts that have the potential to go wrong. We just want good dances.
Exactly. It would be no harm at all, to pare things back a bit.

There's a lot of pressure on the celebrities to produce so many dances especially as the competition moves on. It will also put celebrities off signing up, imo, if there are a lot of negative stories emerging.

The expectations that the judges have, of some celebrities (ahem, Nigel) at times seem a bit over the top too.

• Heart

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
I think Gio's best bet is going into choreography or production - he clearly knows how to sell tickets to a certain demographic and is a great choreographer when he can be bothered. He just doesn't have the personality to be an presenter and I doubt his fragrance is going to be much of a money spinner

I can see JoJo doing really well in some sort of media career - he's so charismatic and charming

Boogs

VIP Member
Why is Layton still getting shit online?! FFS. Leave him alone. Strictly is over. He didn’t win. All over the press complaining he didn’t win?! He’s literally done no press?!

He sounds kinda fed up. Poor Layton 😣
That’s really pissed me off. I would imagine having the focus of learning new dances and all the time spent working hard during the competition must have made it easier for Layton to shut out the abuse and that it will hit him more now he has time and space to himself.

It says everything about how miserable these people must be and nothing about who Layton is. Seeing someone who is authentically themselves, extremely talented and well loved by many must be really triggering for some people. Instead of throwing out vitriol at him they really should take a good hard look at themselves. I wish I could give lovely Layton a massive hug 😢

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Wow

OtherMoon

VIP Member
Between Kai's comments on being constantly called and Oti crying in the shower you would think Strictly would have some sort of code of conduct. The celebs are really encouraged to lean on their pros, but that's a lot to ask of people who are Pro dancers not counsellors, PA or life coaches.

Sprezza

VIP Member
fully agree with all of this 👏🏻👏🏻

i think, like you say, they really need to put more time into considering personality matches rather than chucking any old pairings together. on paper, an emotionally fragile person like amanda was never going to gel with someone like gio, who has thrived with partners who either aren’t scared to push back with him or are able to just roll with it.

plus, as others have said, what’s the point of the bench if you can’t swap out partners?! gorka is a great teacher and able to adapt to most people, and was available at the point that amanda had her bye week.

from a HR perspective (for want of better phrasing!) a shake up is needed on a lot of fronts.
She covers the fragility with a veneer of bolshiness though so maybe they thought she'd be able to handle Gio. I don't know what they were thinking pairing him with Richie though- that was never going to work.

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
Big lol at Strictly doing a whole post about all the 'records' broken this series. Apart from Ellie being the youngest winner ever - which is an actual proper record and amazing achievement - the rest are just a bit silly

Annabel has the highest scoring week seven couples choice ever, apparently. How many week seven couples choice routines have there been exactly?

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
What a beautiful pic of Oti's little family ❤

The merriest Christmas to you all - see some of you for the Christmas special snark, maybe? If we're not all knee deep in prosecco and Quality Street by then.

• Heart