Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's absolutely stunning. Why are people so obsessed with women having long hair!?

I don't think I've ever seen a picture of Lauren with longer hair but I don't think I could picture her with it. Short hair suits her so well. She also stands out among the other female pros with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lauren is beautiful and her hair suits her perfectly. That photo on her instagram post is stunning.

As an aside, she and Krishnan were among my favourite couples on Strictly this year. Fingers crossed she gets a partner next time around too.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I actually can’t believe that people actually give a tit what way a beautiful, funny, intelligent and talented woman chooses to style her hair?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Are Vito and Gio in Rome together - are they this years surprise couple?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Re Ellie and Vito possible romance...I reckon they are spending Christmas apart to try and dampen the rumours (or perhaps stick to earlier made holiday plans), then in the new year they will cash in with a "Reunited and together" OK mag splash.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone think Ellie looks a bit like she has Down’s syndrome? Perhaps mosaic Down syndrome where it’s less visible
WTAF??

I love the idea that the secret Kai and Nadiya this year is Gio and Vito. No wonder G was scowling so much every time V was kissing Ellie in the Clauditorium! No wonder he couldn't bear to stay till the end. Off spraying himself with GP Vito and weeping.

I think if there was something going on with E + V they'd have spent some time together post-final. It looks like they only met up to do the This Morning segment..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks for the answers about the show dance on tour, I thought the show dance was a one time only event! I hope Ellie does not do hers, she deserves to enjoy the tour and not fear that she might fall.

Reactions: 1
Craig on This Morning saying that he is deffo coming back as a judge on next season's Strictly
---
Craig is coming back next year, he's just said on Lorraine 🙂
the growler no where to be seen it This Morning :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So happy Craig is sticking around! There are lots of things I love about Strictly, but Craig and Claudia are the two who are irreplaceable and the show would go to tit without them

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Re Ellie and Vito possible romance...I reckon they are spending Christmas apart to try and dampen the rumours (or perhaps stick to earlier made holiday plans), then in the new year they will cash in with a "Reunited and together" OK mag splash.
Having read their Instagram messages of praise, either their PR teams were on steroids or they let the cat out of bag. 'Fulsome praise' or 'luvvie talk' does not begin to describe the sentiments expressed, which went beyond professional acknowledgments of each other's competence.

Reactions: 2
So happy Craig is sticking around! There are lots of things I love about Strictly, but Craig and Claudia are the two who are irreplaceable and the show would go to tit without them
Absolutely. I know some people find Claudia irritating but her quirky personality fits perfectly into Strictly and you always feel like she genuinely roots for the contestants - plus I firmly believe my life would be improved if I was friends with her.

And if Craig ever requests another pay rise, the BBC should agree no matter how absurd the sum because he’s the only thing standing between the first 40 being awarded in week 3 and the 1-6 paddles never being seen again. Imagine how many more ridiculous records would have been broken this series without Craig there.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I love Claudia too.

Her book is amazing, like you are having a chat with a pal

I just don’t see it at all with Ellie & Vito, but as long as the shippers don’t reach the level of insanity Rose & Gio’s do then crack on 😂 Saw this after the final and actually had to take a minute…
Jesus Christ
That'd be funny if it wasn't so terrifying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.