Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t see it at all with Ellie & Vito, but as long as the shippers don’t reach the level of insanity Rose & Gio’s do then crack on 😂 Saw this after the final and actually had to take a minute…
So somebody...... rang the BBC demanding to know why Rose wasn't in the audience?? and left a message for Sarah James? the insanity!
and was Rose at the final in disguise then? was she... Cher??!

I don't think the Ellie/Vito shippers (of whom I'm defo not one :oops:) will ever reach those heights - the Gio fixation was that he seemed like such a playboy so it was a fairytale for a'girl next door' like Rose to snag him :rolleyes:. Vito doesn't have the same reputation. One pap pic with Helen Skelton and the shippers will disperse.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just don’t see it at all with Ellie & Vito, but as long as the shippers don’t reach the level of insanity Rose & Gio’s do then crack on 😂 Saw this after the final and actually had to take a minute…
"He was in his going home jacket" has sent me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Absolutely. I know some people find Claudia irritating but her quirky personality fits perfectly into Strictly and you always feel like she genuinely roots for the contestants - plus I firmly believe my life would be improved if I was friends with her.

And if Craig ever requests another pay rise, the BBC should agree no matter how absurd the sum because he’s the only thing standing between the first 40 being awarded in week 3 and the 1-6 paddles never being seen again. Imagine how many more ridiculous records would have been broken this series without Craig there.
I love Claudia.
She has a really natural warmth and sense of humour.

And so glad to hear Craig is staying around. I think any of them would be crackers to give up such a well paid, not very onerous job without good reason.

For the other judges, Anton needs to focus and speak in complete sentences. Cut out the 'woo way and I'll have a bit of that' nonsense.
Motsi was much better this year, I thought than previous years.
As for Shirley, there's no need to cut the legs from under someone in feedback. Ever. She needs to be more consistent and also to stop the blatant favouritism. Both towards celebrities and pros, alike. IMO.

Reactions: 21
Personal opinion is that after the Instagram live later the Ellie Vito ship will be sunk quicker than the titanic! They are going to get so many questions about whether they are together and they know this hence they are setting the record straight in their terms!

Reactions: 3
I love Claudia.
She has a really natural warmth and sense of humour.

And so glad to hear Craig is staying around. I think any of them would be crackers to give up such a well paid, not very onerous job without good reason.
This makes me wonder if something major happened to make Darcey leave.....unless she's just so wealthy, the judges salary was peanuts to her 😆

Reactions: 2
Do they realise that Cher dance was recorded a couple of weeks before and not on the same night. I now want to be Sarah James’ assistant.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
This makes me wonder if something major happened to make Darcey leave.....unless she's just so wealthy, the judges salary was peanuts to her 😆
She & Shirley don't follow each other any more. Her departure coincidentally came only a couple of years after Shirley arrived. I'm putting 2+2 together.

Reactions: 8
I was about to get really judgemental about the Rio shippers but then remembered that I heard Tattoo in a shop earlier and got a bit choked up and realised I’m in no position to judge anyone else’s sanity right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s the Italian Worzel Gummidge.

She would have been better off asking Rose why she didn’t go … because if she had so much as hinted she wanted to there, there would be a front row seat with her name on it.

Reactions: 4
What on earth is a going home jacket?! :ROFLMAO: I assume a staying home jacket is a housecoat/Bathrobe...

Has Rose ever been back to Strictly other than doing the Winners dance on the launch show?

• Haha
What on earth is a going home jacket?! :ROFLMAO: I assume a staying home jacket is a housecoat/Bathrobe...
Going home coat makes me think of kids at primary school. Maybe he was wearing a parka and had his mittens on (joined by string through his sleeves).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Personal opinion is that after the Instagram live later the Ellie Vito ship will be sunk quicker than the titanic! They are going to get so many questions about whether they are together and they know this hence they are setting the record straight in their terms!
That’s what I’m thinking. Although can you imagine if they both came on together live from Rome 🤣🤣🤣 a little break for her before a Manc Xmas 🤣🤣 that’s a joke btw 😂😂

• Haha
Fleur went out to lunch with Mollie and Ellie S today it's so lovely to see some real 'friends for life'
I didn't really get that vibe with this years celeb bunch maybe it was because they seemed to be a much older/settled bunch than usual, with the exception of the final 3 being under 30, they all have busy lives. :unsure:

Reactions: 10
“He was in his going home jacket”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I dunno, Giofanny seems the type to have a rack of identical double breasted jackets all labelled for different occasions.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dunno, Giofanny seems the type to have a rack of identical double breasted jackets all labelled for different occasions.
I saw his stylist posted she had got him ready for his hols - presumably 12 identical polo necks and mustard sports jackets.

Aw, Vito and Graz in Rome! ❤ (No sign of Gio ofc - doubtless off at some swanky restaurant)
(The Ballando final is tomorrow night - 7 couples (!!) including Graz's wife Giada, Nikita's sister, Vito's bestie Pasquale, and this guy Simone..)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.