Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno, Giofanny seems the type to have a rack of identical double breasted jackets all labelled for different occasions.
I remember when he first started on Strictly, his suits were so shiny! Couldn’t have gone near a naked flame with those bad boys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aw, Vito and Graz in Rome! ❤ (No sign of Gio ofc - doubtless off at some swanky restaurant)
(The Ballando final is tomorrow night - 7 couples (!!) including Graz's wife Giada, Nikita's sister, Vito's bestie Pasquale, and this guy Simone..)
7 couples?!?! Bloody hell how many do they start with? Going by the video of Nikitas sister dancing salsa that was shared the other day either her celebrity is very famous and popular or their standard is very different to strictly.

Reactions: 3
7 couples?!?! Bloody hell how many do they start with? Going by the video of Nikitas sister dancing salsa that was shared the other day either her celebrity is very famous and popular or their standard is very different to strictly.
The standard is rather low!
Honestly Vito's ex was a really poor dancer I'm still shocked that's a winning level. And to think they only won by 4% to Bianca Gascoigne who was only voted back into the final after being kicked out a few weeks before. It's much more light entertainment variety show that has a bit of dance thrown in.

Reactions: 5
The standard is rather low!
Honestly Vito's ex was a really poor dancer I'm still shocked that's a winning level. And to think they only won by 4% to Bianca Gascoigne who was only voted back into the final after being kicked out a few weeks before. It's much more light entertainment variety show that has a bit of dance thrown in.
Bianca Gascoigne as in Gazza’s stepdaughter? Is she famous in Italy?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Yes that one 😂 I'm sure that was the year Gazza did the Italian I'm a celeb so maybe some sort of weird cross over.
The funniest part of their win is Vito stepping surprised letting the ex have her moment only for Bianca to pick her up and spin her around in celebration. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Bianca Gascoigne is barely famous in the UK, how is she known in Italy? 😆 Although Boris Becker's daughter who is mostly known for being conceived in a broom cupboard won the German Let's Dance this year, so 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Sort of! Gazza was famous after playing for Lazio and I guess she lived in Rome for a few years as a kid. But it is a very low-rent programme. The guy Simone in the pic with Graz and Vito is partnered with a 78-year-old who makes Rippon look like Darcey B (this is supposed to be a Charleston..)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
duck me no wonder all the Italians come here for strictly.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
someone, sorry can't remember who, said yesterday that dan walker would be talking about being a lobster for many years to come

just switched over for mastermind, caught the end of look north and lo and behold, live from sheffield children's hospital, the presenter asked him if he would be dressing up as a crab

dan: i was a lobster!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Italian show is truly horrendous. The host also seems to be the producer and sounds truly mad.

Reactions: 7
lmao, Ellie and Vito have been live for 2 minutes and there's already about 500 people begging them to announce they're a couple!

They're asking for questions. I expect they'll ignore those ones. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sort of! Gazza was famous after playing for Lazio and I guess she lived in Rome for a few years as a kid. But it is a very low-rent programme. The guy Simone in the pic with Graz and Vito is partnered with a 78-year-old who makes Rippon look like Darcey B (this is supposed to be a Charleston..)

Dear Lord. That’s one of the shittest things I’ve ever seen!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bianca Gascoigne is barely famous in the UK, how is she known in Italy? 😆 Although Boris Becker's daughter who is mostly known for being conceived in a broom cupboard won the German Let's Dance this year, so 🤷‍♀️
TBF, Boris Becker's daughter was actually good at dancing unlike pretty much anyone on the Italian show.

Reactions: 1
And there I was think Vito's claudatorium was put on but he's just compared all their supporters to a gust of wind carrying them along. Ellie trying to suppress a giggle 😂
Bless him he is a sweetheart 💓

Reactions: 8
Yeah, honestly, Vito's OTT Claudatorium thing started bothering me less a few weeks ago after I watched some of Dianne's vlogs he's in. I did think he was putting it on but turns out he really is that annoying all the time, bless him. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.