Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely … I wonder if having to stand on the slippy shiney material of Vito’s top threw her off as well.
on three inch heels.
bet Claudia Fragapane was sat at home saying nnnnoooooooo
Claudia F was exactly who I was thinking of - I’d bet she could do it without inducing terror in everyone watching, but I’d also bet she’d refuse to do it on the grounds of the potential for paralysis.

Reactions: 2
I think Gio and Georgia too. Matt and Flavia. Also Kevin and Stacey - there were lots of suggestive stories about them 'cosying up' even though she had a partner.
I guess we also don't know to what extent some of the couples had little flings that didn't end up public..
Pascha and Rachel

Reactions: 1
Matt and Flavia.

Ellie has now reposted the lift story explaining 'just a bit more wobbly than expected' 😬
I wish we saw the footage of her parents reaction as she plummeted head first!
I did notice Layton’s mum saying what looked like “good catch” as they panned to the audience clapping.

Reactions: 2
Honestly, I was never on the ship train all series but now it's done I seem to be finding myself going that way 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think it's cause they both really respect each other!!
Screenshot_20231221-204427.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I thought they were bullshitting in that interview where they said she meant to come down like that. I thought they were just trying to pretend it didn't go as badly wrong as it looked, because I couldn't believe that anyone actually signed off on her intentionally diving headfirst at the floor from that height. No way anyone but an Olympic gymnast has any business attempting a move like that. I mean I'm honestly in awe of the level of stupidity. She literally could have snapped her neck and/or cracked her skull open on live TV. Wonder if the dumbfucks in charge had a contingency plan for what the duck they were gonna do/say if the worst had happened? I can't see how they could have continued the show. Would they still have announced someone as the winner, or just had to say no one won because no one completed their dances?

The thing that baffles me most is that last year they restarted Fleur's Halloween dance-off 'for safety reasons' because Vito fell off a chair! Seems rather small potatoes compared to whoever's idea the lift was's low-key assassination attempt on Ellie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Absolutely … I wonder if having to stand on the slippy shiney material of Vito’s top threw her off as well.
on three inch heels.
bet Claudia Fragapane was sat at home saying nnnnoooooooo
Didn’t she say something about the lights and audience too?
My hands went over my eyes as soon as she got up there, but I have to take my hat off to her to trust Vito that much - it was insane!
Her apology broke my heart momentarily, then upon seeing Vito’s arms wrapped around her, kissing and comforting her - I thought “worth the risk” 😂😂

Don’t want them to do it on the tour though 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly, I was never on the ship train all series but now it's done I seem to be finding myself going that way 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think it's cause they both really respect each other!!
Ellie has just posted to say they are doing an Instagram live together tomorrow night to answer any questions people might have.
Wonder how long it will be before they are asked about marriage and babies? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ellie and Vito lift - I think it was naughty to even ask Ellie to do it - they knew she had complete trust in Vito and wouldn’t say no if he said he thought she could do it. And at 22 she’s still quite impressionable. She was brave saying yes to it, then again at 22 and Vito asking and saying you can do it - I would have probably said yes.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.