Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ablemabel

VIP Member
I'm more surprised by her deliberate two of this, two of that shots and then tagging him
(in v small font) and resharing one of this posts. Each to their own and all but given the events of the last year or so I would have thought she wanted privacy not more attention. Obviously I was wrong! Anyway upshot of it all is him having to set his account to private. 🥴

Reactions: 2

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
I didn't realise Geo and Anton were touring together next year too, between Jan till the new Strictly season starts up in August he only has May off from touring. That's a horrific amount of touring even for a Pro dancer, he's going to wreck his body.
He’s used to it. Whatever you think of him he’s a real grafter.

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
Since that article, I've been a bit more careful about what I speculate about on here 😬

There was another time, ages ago, when there was a bit of discussion about how Janette used to date Pasha, and then an article appeared about Janette's 'romantic history' complete with mention of Pasha, the following day. Way too random to be a coincidence!
Yes , it’s why I don’t mention stuff that I know to be true but would be absolute press fodder, I don’t want careers derailed 🤣.
Funny about the bus on tour being discussed and mentioned, I mean you could equally say Michelle was always sitting in close proximity to Kai the whole tour, and on the party bus ( which appeared to be the case), and the press would soon stir that one up when there was nothing in it!

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
Because they’re no longer contractually obliged to. He also did an interview where he more or less called her a pest
He also basically dissed any partners he’s had ( don’t forget he’s done 4 seasons on dwts as well), complaining they want attention and are messaging 24/7, as if it was a massive hardship. Surprised anyone wanted to be partnered with him after that.
---
I was looking at ticket prices for individual tours at the same venue. The most expensive seats for Graziano Di Prima: Believe was £55, for Johannes Radebe: House of Jojo it was £62.50 and Giovanni: Let me entertain you was £121.50!
I’m seeing all 3 next year and that sounds about what I was seeing for our local too. As well as Pro tour I’m basically spent up for the year now. I hasten to add I didn’t pay the top prices!

OtherMoon

VIP Member
Bianca Gascoigne as in Gazza’s stepdaughter? Is she famous in Italy?

Yes that one 😂 I'm sure that was the year Gazza did the Italian I'm a celeb so maybe some sort of weird cross over.
The funniest part of their win is Vito stepping surprised letting the ex have her moment only for Bianca to pick her up and spin her around in celebration. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Captainmouse

VIP Member

Came across this new article, it reads strangely like diannes starting to consider bowing out in the next few years
Wouldn't be a huge shock not many seem to stay past 9 years with the exception of a few.
Especially the bit about her partners having been great and each brought something different BUT she would like to try acting.
How does she know she was second?

• Wow

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
finalists from the previous series do they get invited to come and watch the next years final as I'm sure I noticed Dan and Sara in the audience of last years final
Except neither were finalists! They do invite the year before back though. Tyler and Molly have been there this year. AJ, Rose and John last year ( and AJ and Rose this year too actually)

Last edited:

Ls6901

Chatty Member
I wonder: were Richie, Georgia, Laura and Ranvir also the issue?:unsure:

Anyway, we'll probably never know as Strictly likes to lock any feuds in a vault. Plenty of the pros like/comment on Amanda's posts still so she doesn't seem to be a pariah...

What happened with Ranvir???

dee_mc

VIP Member
Next year it would be nice to have old contestants for the 20th anniversary though. I’m still holding out for aj & kai to have the last dance, but they would actually have to be speaking to one another first. Nigel and Katya would be the other obvious pair to return.
Ooh interesting, did anyone else drop out due to injury/personal reasons? The boxer lady Nicola Adams - although I didn't enjoy her dancing at all to be honest.

OtherMoon

VIP Member
He’s used to it. Whatever you think of him he’s a real grafter.
I don't see someone being a workaholic commendable. The hyper focus on work and money comes before everything especially family and your own health, often alongside a short fuse when anything comes between your goals and becoming real dull because your have zero life experiences that don't relate to work and the people you pay.

It doesn't matter how used to it you are, your body ages and no longer heals the same he's no longer in his 20s in sports unfortunately it's over by the time you are 40 for most but that might come sooner for him.