Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, I seem to be a (more) pervy LadyLav!

Oh well, here’s a few pics from my immense store (I almost sent my sister a Vito tanning pic instead of a pic of my new shoes..)
Im sure your shoes are perfectly lovely, but instead of a pic of Vito flashing the flesh? Really?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh dear, I seem to be a (more) pervy LadyLav!

Oh well, here’s a few pics from my immense store (I almost sent my sister a Vito tanning pic instead of a pic of my new shoes..)
Be still my beating heart 😍 I know him and Ellie are friends but my god, if I was her I would at least get a quick one 🙈 🤣

Aw, Carlos and Angela seem to have a genuine friendship. Their insta posts for his birthday are very sweet ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ooh, I know this is the S*n, but we know they have inside sources.. Will FannyRat be sweating?

Claims she has PTSD. “Everyone else was having a fabulous time, but she was really stressed by having to spend eight hours a day with Giovanni. She spent a lot of time crying and couldn’t sleep or eat properly.”

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Legal action? Oh tit. I mean, I think Amanda is a little crazy, but a celeb considering SUING quite clearly means something has gone very awry. Might some heads be rolling at Strictly?

Reactions: 11
Ooh, I know this is the S*n, but we know they have inside sources.. Will FannyRat be sweating?

Claims she has PTSD. “Everyone else was having a fabulous time, but she was really stressed by having to spend eight hours a day with Giovanni. She spent a lot of time crying and couldn’t sleep or eat properly.”

Regarding Strictly, I've always though the Sun has been historically the least-wrong of the tabloids regarding news about the show. Like, they are detecting the smoke even if they cannot exactly pinpoint the fire, so to speak.

ETA - they're saying it's a subject access request. the BBC legally have to hand over any information they hold about her that would fall under that category, and now I'm wondering whether rehearsal footage would. A question for the media lawyers!
---
Aw, Carlos and Angela seem to have a genuine friendship. Their insta posts for his birthday are very sweet ♥

Aww this is lovely! How thoughtful

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

No real surprises there. The way he treated her in the background of the Clauditorium always made me uncomfortable, manhandling her into position. And when she talked about having to sneak something to eat when he had a cig because he doesn't eat and wouldn’t do lunch breaks.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Surely they won’t have Gio back? He’s too tainted now - whether it is true or not it could put Strictly in a bad light.

wonder if Anton will start distance himself from him.

Reactions: 11
From reading the full article, they've really went in on Gio - highlighting THREE other bad partnerships. Remember that he's only had 9 celebs.

Sicilian-born Giovanni, who won in 2021 alongside EastEnders actress Rose Ayling-Ellis, had also reportedly fallen out with some of his previous celebrity partners.

In 2016, ex-Love Island presenter Laura Whitmore admitted she “cried every day” and felt “uncomfortable” while training with him.

Giovanni was also reported to have “feuded” with TV and radio presenter Richie Anderson in 2022.

He is also said to have not got on with Good Morning Britain star Ranvir Singh in 2020.

• Wow
  • Sad
Surely they won’t have Gio back? He’s too tainted now - whether it is true or not it could put Strictly in a bad light.

wonder if Anton will start distance himself from him.
I guess it depends if anything comes of this? presumably she can't comment if she's contemplating legal action and maybe it just becomes a he said/she said, and she isn't the most popular anyway. (Though her last posts were liked by Luba, Vito, Ellie, Krishnan, Graz, Arduino, and Gorka..)

If she does take legal action though what would that look like? saying the show failed in its duty of care? Remember that rumour that he made a vile comment about her partner? Would be absolutely toxic publicity for the show. Maybe him moving on to pastures new would be quietly arranged.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
If she does take legal action though what would that look like? saying the show failed in its duty of care? Remember that rumour that he made a vile comment about her partner? Would be absolutely toxic publicity for the show.
I would think it may well see some producers fired.

From reading the full article, they've really went in on Gio - highlighting THREE other bad partnerships. Remember that he's only had 9 celebs.
And one of the others he had a relationship with and ditched her just before the next series.

What are Layton and Nikita cooking?
IMG_6817.jpeg

• Heart
As soon as she quit, I did think something had gone off with him and this came from a clip in training. All the other couples were having a laugh in the training room but then it showed him and Amanda and she made a mistake and she laughed, his face smiled through gritted teeth but you could tell he seemed cross.
The Sun usually get ‘the tea’ and the rest of the tabloids follow.
Goodbye Gio I reckon! I think he thought he was bigger than the show anyway. It’s gonna be a long way down!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I guess it depends if anything comes of this? presumably she can't comment if she's contemplating legal action and maybe it just becomes a he said/she said, and she isn't the most popular anyway. (Though her last posts were liked by Luba, Vito, Ellie, Krishnan, Graz, and Gorka..)

If she does take legal action though what would that look like? saying the show failed in its duty of care? Remember that rumour that he made a vile comment about her partner? Would be absolutely toxic publicity for the show. Maybe him moving on to pastures new would be quietly arranged.
If she did go to the Producers and nothing was done, that would be a biggie.

Uh oh - the Amanda hater on DS has popped up...I'm sure Mr. Gio the LGBT ally was so disturbed:

I feel like it was more probable that Amanda is difficult to work with and Giovanni wasn’t happy with being paired with someone who has the viewpoint she has.

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.