Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie is looking fabulous. She’s had a real glow up and the confidence just radiates from her ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m a little bit in love with Ellie tbh, I think it’s because I can really relate to how she (I think) felt this time last year, e.g rubbish about herself (she has said this btw, I’m not just presuming 😂😂) and seeing the total glow up she’s had not just outside but inside has really inspired me….now I just need to find a Vito to spend 3 months with and win a glitzy show to boost my career…

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m a little bit in love with Ellie tbh, I think it’s because I can really relate to how she (I think) felt this time last year, e.g rubbish about herself (she has said this btw, I’m not just presuming 😂😂) and seeing the total glow up she’s had not just outside but inside has really inspired me….now I just need to find a Vito to spend 3 months with and win a glitzy show to boost my career…
You/we need to find a hot Italian who can not only boost self-esteem but also devise an intensive boot-camp training programme at the same time, thus facilitating a physical transformation as well as a mental one. Not much to ask!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You/we need to find a hot Italian who can not only boost self-esteem but also devise an intensive boot-camp training programme at the same time, thus facilitating a physical transformation as well as a mental one. Not much to ask!
I’m sure if I post on my local buy and sell facebook group I’ll find one in no time…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I adore Carlos and his quirkiness. On first watch of this dance I thought wtf? When I rewatched it I loved it. I think Carlos is the only pro who could have pulled this off.

My birthday wish for him is to get to dance like this again with Nikita 🥵 🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I adore Carlos and his quirkiness. On first watch of this dance I thought wtf? When I rewatched it I loved it. I think Carlos is the only pro who could have pulled this off.
I bleeping LOVE that! I love slightly batshit stuff anyway!! Though 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Come on now we all know that Nikita will end up marrying Layton 😜

I wonder how long Karen has actually spent single? It seems like she really can’t be alone. She is all over the insta stories. I think she definitely has her eye on tv presenting as a future career option.
TV presenting seems a bit far-fetched, but I wonder if as longest serving pro, moving her to hosting the podcast might be a good idea? That way, she still has a connection to the show and we can finally ditch Sugg.

TV presenting seems a bit far-fetched, but I wonder if as longest serving pro, moving her to hosting the podcast might be a good idea? That way, she still has a connection to the show and we can finally ditch Sugg.
Tbf if Janette can get a presenting job, literally anyone can.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Vito trolling Fleur about baby names 😂. Vita is nice, but sadly will always now be associated for me with Fanny Juice

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Vito trolling Fleur about baby names 😂. Vita is nice, but sadly will always now be associated for me with Fanny Juice
He does seem a genuinely lovely guy. I hope he doesn’t go down the fanny rat route.

• Heart
He does seem a genuinely lovely guy. I hope he doesn’t go down the fanny rat route.
I don't think so, he's too grounded, as soon as he was home he was out doing manual working and helping his dad. People like that don't tend to lose themselves to success like Giovanni.

He just needs to stop talking about salads 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.