Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They usually do the photo shoot for the programme on Sunday and rehearsals will be Monday 8th. Then the following week they are in Birmingham doing tech and dress runs.

Reactions: 4
Michelle seems lovely but her boyfriend looks a right twit.
He seems to be much more in the Gio/Vincent camp of Italian male pro than the Vito/Pasquale/Graziano camp. His vibe seems really off and no idea why DWTS IRL selected him.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if any of the tourers who were out earlier eg Angela and Krishnan do any extra rehearsals? For the finalists it’s only been a couple of weeks but if I was Krishnan and about to embark on an arena tour I would want more than just over a week of rehearsals 😂

I wonder if any of the tourers who were out earlier eg Angela and Krishnan do any extra rehearsals? For the finalists it’s only been a couple of weeks but if I was Krishnan and about to embark on an arena tour I would want more than just over a week of rehearsals 😂
Especially in Krishnan's case having a new partner.

Reactions: 1
They're going to need to need extra rehearsal for Angela in the group dances. Annabel not far behind either. Maybe Angela's leg could be the washing line if they do the Vito and Nikita dance.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looking at Gorka's stories today he made an interesting comment when asked what was his fav tour was between Strictly live and pros he answered he only does the Pro tour. He did Strictly live the first two years but not since I hadn't realised he made a deliberate decision not to do it.
Maybe it's too soon for him to be away from home again? Has he ever mentioned it before? If I remember rightly it's a good pay day for the Pros.

Reactions: 6
Looking at Gorka's stories today he made an interesting comment when asked what was his fav tour was between Strictly live and pros he answered he only does the Pro tour. He did Strictly live the first two years but not since I hadn't realised he made a deliberate decision not to do it.
Maybe it's too soon for him to be away from home again? Has he ever mentioned it before? If I remember rightly it's a good pay day for the Pros.
I think he just likes a bit of time at home in January, and for the last few years, Firedance rehearsals have overlapped with the arena tour too

Reactions: 2
I know he has a girlfriend and she’s going to marry Vito and live on an Italian farm with 10 puppies but, I feel like Ellie and Nikita would make a great couple 😅

• Haha
I know he has a girlfriend and she’s going to marry Vito and live on an Italian farm with 10 puppies but, I feel like Ellie and Nikita would make a great couple 😅
I have been loving Ellie's looks since she finished up strictly, I am not shaming anyone just to be clear BUT it is so nice to see a young woman just look well put together and classy rather than all legs and tits out and the heavy makeup and filler look.

She looks so young and fresh as a result!

Reactions: 14
I have been loving Ellie's looks since she finished up strictly, I am not shaming anyone just to be clear BUT it is so nice to see a young woman just look well put together and classy rather than all legs and tits out and the heavy makeup and filler look.

She looks so young and fresh as a result!
She is looking fab and glowing. I imagine there will be men beating down her door, if she doesn't marry Vito or Nikita :)

I was just looking at the tour dancers - had forgotten Karen was doing it (saw she hard-launched her new bf yesterday :rolleyes: ), as well as Katya and Nadiya (Starbucks cups at the ready!). Neil will at least provide good content. Will miss Luba looking glamorous like Cruella de Ville at airports, twenty metres away from the hordes.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She is looking fab and glowing. I imagine there will be men beating down her door, if she doesn't marry Vito or Nikita :)

I was just looking at the tour dancers - had forgotten Karen was doing it (saw she hard-launched her new bf yesterday :rolleyes: ), as well as Katya and Nadiya (Starbucks cups at the ready!). Neil will at least provide good content. Will miss Luba looking glamorous like Cruella de Ville at airports, twenty metres away from the hordes.
Come on now we all know that Nikita will end up marrying Layton 😜

I wonder how long Karen has actually spent single? It seems like she really can’t be alone. She is all over the insta stories. I think she definitely has her eye on tv presenting as a future career option.

• Haha
It’ll be interesting to see if Ellie gets a career boost from her win. I don’t know how good of an actress she is, she she has a nice personality and is pretty without looking plasticky.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
These are the outfits I was referring to from Ellie, I just think she looks great!!
I'm not so keen on the green (though love the shoes matching the aubergine tree ornament). But the black is nice. On her story last night she was wearing black leather trousers and looked great. Even if there is no romance, whatever happened on Strictly getting dicked down by Vito has given her a total glow.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm not so keen on the green (though love the shoes matching the aubergine tree ornament). But the black is nice. On her story last night she was wearing black leather trousers and looked great. Even if there is no romance, whatever happened on Strictly getting dicked down by Vito has given her a total glow.
It's mad but honestly seeing a face that hasn't been altered is so refreshing! She looks miles better without the strictly tan too!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.