Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boogs

VIP Member
What on earth is a going home jacket?! :ROFLMAO: I assume a staying home jacket is a housecoat/Bathrobe...
Going home coat makes me think of kids at primary school. Maybe he was wearing a parka and had his mittens on (joined by string through his sleeves).

• Haha
Reactions: 20

lavendervase

VIP Member
I saw on Lauren’s Instagram that she’s going to do singing lessons, she’s already done some but wants to do it again. If she can sing I think she could pull off a west end show. I think she has something special about her, I can imagine her being a good actress.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I’d initially written off Nigel’s injury as bad luck (or sabotage by Glitter ball obsessed Dianne) but I was gob smacked by Ellie’s show dance. If Vito hadn’t had such quick reactions and she’d face planted she could have ended up with a really serious injury.

I’m never that impressed by all the crazy lifts, they detract attention from the dancing. Zara spent half the competition in the air whilst Graz desperately tried to buy more time in the competition by trying to hide the fact that she was an awful dancer. The muff diving lift Fanny Rat threw Amanda into was ridiculous, I personally thought it looked awful and it was week two.
I agree.
I hated that lift that Gio and Amanda did. It just looked awful. I remember cringing at the time, thinking oh no, please. 🥴
And, yes, Graz lifted Zara a lot to cover up for her lack of skill.

That stunt that very nearly went badly wrong, in Vito and Ellie's dance added nothing whatsoever to it. Vito was visibly shaken afterwards, in the Clauditorium. I remember Gorka patting him on the back and giving him a thumbs up as if to reassure him. That should never have been attempted, imo.

And Nigel's accident, just crazy stuff really.

Reactions: 19

Bol85

VIP Member
Oh god. I love Layton so much 😭❤ I have to say I’m kinda surprised more popular Strictly couples haven’t thought to capitalise on their success in this way. Nice way to make a bit of money plus a really lovely way to interact with the fans rather than a boring meet & greet type thing..

• Heart

jfletcher

VIP Member
So happy Craig is sticking around! There are lots of things I love about Strictly, but Craig and Claudia are the two who are irreplaceable and the show would go to shit without them
Absolutely. I know some people find Claudia irritating but her quirky personality fits perfectly into Strictly and you always feel like she genuinely roots for the contestants - plus I firmly believe my life would be improved if I was friends with her.

And if Craig ever requests another pay rise, the BBC should agree no matter how absurd the sum because he’s the only thing standing between the first 40 being awarded in week 3 and the 1-6 paddles never being seen again. Imagine how many more ridiculous records would have been broken this series without Craig there.

• Heart

Geetbo

VIP Member
was just about to post this lol

she understands the assignment doesn't she? dating the cutest man on earth and taking every opportunity to post about it 💙

the bitch
If I was getting that dick daily id be making sure everyone knew as well.

• Haha

soccergirl

VIP Member
Vito is straight off the train and round to his grandparents', shirt off, vest on, singing old Italian songs in the kitchen with his nonna. So wholesome ❤

Attachments

• Heart

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Oh god. I love Layton so much 😭❤ I have to say I’m kinda surprised more popular Strictly couples haven’t thought to capitalise on their success in this way. Nice way to make a bit of money plus a really lovely way to interact with the fans rather than a boring meet & greet type thing..
I felt so inspired by Lakita that i'm setting one up with Nige inspiring meditation and hot tantric sex sessions to give us all something to take our mind off the cost of living/ways to stay warm for the less fortunate .

• Haha

Boring Monday

VIP Member
Between Kai's comments on being constantly called and Oti crying in the shower you would think Strictly would have some sort of code of conduct. The celebs are really encouraged to lean on their pros, but that's a lot to ask of people who are Pro dancers not counsellors, PA or life coaches.
Nikita having to support Layton through the social media nastiness, Jojo basically being a grief counsellor, Gorka last year being an emotional crutch for a marriage breakdown … it does seem to have ramped up in the last few series. Getting a celeb who just wants to have a bit of fun and dance a Tribute to Clearasil must be a breath of fresh air.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
So what happened with Rose? I'm guessing as she was clearly a golden ticket and always had an interpreter present, he knew to play nice.

Boogs

VIP Member
I think spending all that time with another person and working so closely together it would be pretty much impossible not to fall a little bit in love if you have a good connection with your partner. Whether that connection means something in the real world outside of the strictly bubble is another matter.

Ellie has had a relatively restricted life in a way as she started working on Coronation Street when she was so young and only left a few months ago. To be in a serious live in relationship at such a young age would suggest that she hasn’t had a huge amount of relationships either. Then suddenly the rug was pulled out from under her and the consistent things in her life both left. Imagine that and then having a big Italian puppy pawing you, kissing you and calling you baby. He helps you to grow in confidence and pushes you to do things you never dreamt you could do. There’d be something wrong with her if she wasn’t a bit smitten with him! I just hope if something does happen it’s a fun positive experience.

soccergirl

VIP Member
Ooh, I know this is the S*n, but we know they have inside sources.. Will FannyRat be sweating?

Claims she has PTSD. “Everyone else was having a fabulous time, but she was really stressed by having to spend eight hours a day with Giovanni. She spent a lot of time crying and couldn’t sleep or eat properly.”

• Wow
  • Sad

soccergirl

VIP Member
OMG now there's been some sort of massive electrical short-circuit and they've had to suspend the transmission! I am imagining Nikita and Vito passing a bottle of grappa back and forwards and communicating using only their eyebrows..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

lavendervase

VIP Member
Yeah, I remember her face when he was announced as her partner. She looked like she wanted to die.
I would too to be fair - in my head I’d be thinking “ah fuck I’m the old duffer who’s going to be shot out of a cannon or have Anton under my dress or him trail me across the floor”

• Haha
Reactions: 18