Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big lol at Strictly doing a whole post about all the 'records' broken this series. Apart from Ellie being the youngest winner ever - which is an actual proper record and amazing achievement - the rest are just a bit silly

Annabel has the highest scoring week seven couples choice ever, apparently. How many week seven couples choice routines have there been exactly?
The only other one that’s a real record is probably Layton getting the earliest 10 for a ccc, the rest of the stats someone has just pulled out of their arse 😂

Reactions: 8
Didn't the Helen and Vito speculation come from this thread? It was mentioned on here during the tour and then there was a Mirror article about it 😆 (That's a cushty gig getting paid to read Tattle and other forums for gossip).

• Haha
I had a quick google yes Helen and Vito supposedly a frisson ! Don’t think eve confirmed maybe just the papers speculating as per …
This all seems to be based off of them sitting together on the quite bus in one of Dianne's vlogs, Helen notices and quickly moves away.
Other than the fact they were friendly it really was based on nothing other than the Sun desperate for some Helen dating gossip.

Reactions: 2
Didn't the Helen and Vito speculation come from this thread? It was mentioned on here during the tour and then there was a Mirror article about it 😆 (That's a cushty gig getting paid to read Tattle and other forums for gossip).
Helen and Vito, Jowita and Giovanni - all in the papers after being discussed on here. Tattle is one of the strictly sources. Gossip Journalist these days are getting lazy - I swear the initial Helen/Vito article was almost word for word from various comments on here.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
TBF I think there was a definite flirtation/something between H and V. I do feel a bit bad though as after the story came out he stopped commenting on her posts and hasn't done so since. So maybe we ruined their fling! I presume she just didn't want the attention on her personal life after all that had happened.
Even on Saturday, she was there with Fleur and would have definitely met Vito but there was no pic or special acknowledgement of him and Ellie...

Reactions: 9
Since that article, I've been a bit more careful about what I speculate about on here 😬

There was another time, ages ago, when there was a bit of discussion about how Janette used to date Pasha, and then an article appeared about Janette's 'romantic history' complete with mention of Pasha, the following day. Way too random to be a coincidence!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
We need to develop a code just in case one of us does have a scoop they want to share:

eg: URGENT - FANNY RAT SEEN IN INTIMATE EMBRACE WITH WANNABE LADYLAV IN THE BOGS. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This all seems to be based off of them sitting together on the quite bus in one of Dianne's vlogs, Helen notices and quickly moves away.
Other than the fact they were friendly it really was based on nothing other than the Sun desperate for some Helen dating gossip.
Hahaha I’m laughing at this because I went back and read the Helen and Vito story on the DM the other day and there was a whole section on “they sit together on the quiet bus and when someone gets their phone out to film she moves away” 🤣😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahaha I’m laughing at this because I went back and read the Helen and Vito story on the DM the other day and there was a whole section on “they sit together on the quiet bus and when someone gets their phone out to film she moves away” 🤣😂😂
They really should have given tattle the credit for writing the article!
TBF Helen had a really awkward look about her like she was caught doing something naughty, but I suspect that's her being cautious having been unwillingly splashed all overt the tabloids due to her ex and the fact that she has kids and she doesn't want her oldest upset by gossip.

Reactions: 5
We need to develop a code just in case one of us does have a scoop they want to share:

eg: URGENT - FANNY RAT SEEN IN INTIMATE EMBRACE WITH WANNABE LADYLAV IN THE BOGS. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.
God, imagine discovering some insanely juicy tea from the tour and dying to share it here, but then worried the tabloids would pick it up.

I'm confident my head would literally explode.

Reactions: 3
TBF I think there was a definite flirtation/something between H and V. I do feel a bit bad though as after the story came out he stopped commenting on her posts and hasn't done so since. So maybe we ruined their fling! I presume she just didn't want the attention on her personal life after all that had happened.
Even on Saturday, she was there with Fleur and would have definitely met Vito but there was no pic or special acknowledgement of him and Ellie...
finalists from the previous series do they get invited to come and watch the next years final as I'm sure I noticed Dan and Sara in the audience of last years final

We should come up with codenames for the pros;
Gorka - peachy 1
Vito - peachy 2

That's all I have...

• Haha
Since that article, I've been a bit more careful about what I speculate about on here 😬

There was another time, ages ago, when there was a bit of discussion about how Janette used to date Pasha, and then an article appeared about Janette's 'romantic history' complete with mention of Pasha, the following day. Way too random to be a coincidence!
Yes , it’s why I don’t mention stuff that I know to be true but would be absolute press fodder, I don’t want careers derailed 🤣.
Funny about the bus on tour being discussed and mentioned, I mean you could equally say Michelle was always sitting in close proximity to Kai the whole tour, and on the party bus ( which appeared to be the case), and the press would soon stir that one up when there was nothing in it!

Vito just posted a story practicing the end of their showdance with The Lift. They are so pleased about it :giggle: I really think we might see it on tour...

Reactions: 4
finalists from the previous series do they get invited to come and watch the next years final as I'm sure I noticed Dan and Sara in the audience of last years final
I'd imagine it's reasonably easy for former contestants to get tickets. Helen was there with Fleur, who had an allocation via her ITT work (Fleur's husband and sis were also there).

Vito's video of the final lift in rehearsal - such a shame, it looked great!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Except neither were finalists! They do invite the year before back though. Tyler and Molly have been there this year. AJ, Rose and John last year ( and AJ and Rose this year too actually)

Last edited:
I
Vito just posted a story practicing the end of their showdance with The Lift. They are so pleased about it :giggle: I really think we might see it on tour...
I still think it's too risky! she dives head first and he has to catch her under the armpits! Matt Flint was on smack when he choreographed that.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.