Strictly Come dancing 2023 #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Husband seems to think Layton will be back as a pro. He likes acting too much to do that, I reckon.
Layton is going to get many tv and stage opportunities from this. He is a true triple threat and this has really showcased his talent.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Layton was the winner in my eyes. Hope to see a lot more of him in the future, he's a talented and charismatic chap.

Grats to Ellie though.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yay pleased for Ellie especially since her given showdance song was shite and she took more risks in that dance compared to the Bobby and Layton.
Missed Nigel as a finalist but the 3 deserved to be there

Reactions: 13
Must have been filmed a while ago, as Cher was in the UK for the Graham Norton Show a couple of weeks back, I doubt she's still here. 🤣
Yes was a pre record. Anyone else notice Motsi’s wig was styled slightly differently to tonight!!

Reactions: 2
Random thoughts before I forget them (soz if all this has already been mentioned by you all earlier):

What in god's name were the pros wearing in that opening dance. Did Vicky Gill send someone to the nearest hotel kitchen to steal a load of aprons?

Amy ❤

Gorka's arse! ❤

Nikita's lightening reflexes when he dropped the hat 👏👏👏

Tess muttering 'Bury' under her breath when Motsi was talking about Layton being from 'some town in the middle of England ' 😂

Kai trying to impress Cher with some awkward gyrating

Ellie's AS and Layton's AT were the dances of the night

Ellie and Vito were fab all series and they really didn't need to try and hammer home the 'journey' storyline this evening. Shirley especially with her 'you didn't know your left from your right' nonsense. Come the duck on Shirley

A well deserved win in quite a flat final. Weirdly lacking in atmosphere (not helped by quite obvious budget cuts in the set and effects I think)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Husband seems to think Layton will be back as a pro. He likes acting too much to do that, I reckon.
Let's not confuse him being a professional dancer with actually him being a pro at ballroom and latin. He's still way below the standard of the pros to get hired as one. As far as I know, they only hire ones who have been competitive on the circuit.

Reactions: 14
Dear Strictly…..next year loose Anton and his whoosh and its a whahhhh and a biff bosh and a how’s your father,we need coherent judges
Next please get better singers or just go to instrumentals the singing is a total turnoff
And finally the cameramen for heavens sake let us see the dance,not close ups or panoramic views of the audience
Sort it out!!
thankyou a licence payer

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Good series

Singing is terrible generally but the orchestra is good

Might watch Xmas special if I’m still awake / sober / bored

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.