Strictly Come dancing 2023 #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to watch on catch-up as was taxi-ing children all over the place tonight, but I have two questions about tonight’s show:

1) what the duck was on Dianne’s head in their show dance?
2) that bit where Kai danced ‘at’ Cher on his own - just why?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s so weird to think of Nikita dancing with someone else. Next year will be so strange as I’ll take a totally irrational dislike to whoever he is partnered with but will simultaneously want him to stay in for as long as possible.
I won’t cope. He’s been ruined - just like Gio and Rose, such a fab pairing that it can’t be topped.

Reactions: 12
I have had an absolute shitter of a few months, but strictly and this thread (even though I lurk) have been a complete delight. You are all hilarious. Loved Lakita but agree they never expected to win. Thank you so much for all the laughs!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Why did all the other pros get lovely compliments from the judges but not Nikita who did the most amazing job?!

Reactions: 13
Had to watch on catch-up as was taxi-ing children all over the place tonight, but I have two questions about tonight’s show:

1) what the duck was on Dianne’s head in their show dance?
2) that bit where Kai danced ‘at’ Cher on his own - just why?
It was so distracting! I think it must have been because she was wearing that wig from last week with the dodgy hairline that made her look like she was going bald. But still, they could have given her a different colour hairband

Reactions: 13
They could cut out that nonsense of asking people around the country what they think. Bring the announcement forward slightly and let the winners have a bit of airtime instead.
I get so much second-hand embarrassment from that bit every year, but I suppose they’ve got to fill the vote-verifying lacuna with something or other.

Reactions: 9
I won’t cope. He’s been ruined - just like Gio and Rose, such a fab pairing that it can’t be topped.
At least with Gio and Rose won I have a feeling the producers will give Nikita someone who has the chance of winning in the next coming years. I see him being the main male pro over the next coming years. Definitely got a newfaound love for Nikita this year because of his partnership with Layton.

Reactions: 15
We really wanted Layton to win so bit disappointed but Ellie is a worthy winner. I just didn’t enjoy her dancing tonight as much as I did his (or even Bobby’s). Hated her show dance.

Reactions: 11
ellie is a worthy winner and both hers and layton's careers will absolutely flourish from here and bleeping good for them

vito has been adorable

and nikita has pretty much turned into my favourite person in the world who has ever existed 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Forgot to add Amy, what a respectful way of including her, I had tears and I had joy

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Husband seems to think Layton will be back as a pro. He likes acting too much to do that, I reckon.
How will he teach technique? Sorry, but good though he is, he’s not at a level to teach Latin and ballroom, a cc choreographer maybe but not a pro

Reactions: 15
It’s so weird to think of Nikita dancing with someone else. Next year will be so strange as I’ll take a totally irrational dislike to whoever he is partnered with but will simultaneously want him to stay in for as long as possible.
Same. Like, I don't want sizzling, sexy Nikita to be tamed, but how very dare he be sizzling and sexy with anyone other than his man!?

😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Forgot to add Amy, what a respectful way of including her, I had tears and I had joy
I was so happy with how they did it!! I have been following her since my own diagnosis and I was so gutted for her when she broke her foot, I could see the devastation in her stories when she shared it so to see her be so involved was my first reason to cry tonight!! 🩷🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thank you all to your comments.I watch strictly alone so this thread is great company. I thought it was an amazing series . loved Layton and Nikita but pleased for Elly and Vito.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.