Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nah675

Chatty Member
that will be the closest Dianne will get to the glitter ball hehe, all that emotional manipulation didn't work

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Boring Monday

VIP Member
The only issue I have with Layton's show dance was that there was 20 seconds where there were was zero dancing from him, just Nikita's face in the camera while Layton literally just walked from one end of the dancefloor to the other... 🤨 was weird. Felt like something else was supposed to happen?? Cause it was at odds with the rest of the routine!
---
These two are definitely friends for life, matching nail polish 🩷🩷View attachment 2635433
If that was the bit where Nikita was blowing glitter into the camera, I care not. whoever choreographed that bit … give them a biscuit.

• Haha
  • Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Exactly.

And if that's what Strictly is about ie non dancers, well, don't invite dancers on it and then have the judges be horrible to them. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Well done Ellie and Vito.🎉

My winners though are Katya and my darling of the dance floor Nigel. He was always on the top of my wish list for years and obviously my ultimate forever favourite. I shall be back here next year still crying and saying 'Where's Nigel?'

Love the man, his wit, charm and story telling exquisite dancing with the best pro katya, brought something that Strictly has never seen before.

Amen to the series. Get better soon lovely Nigel. :love:

• Heart

posy

VIP Member
Vito’s family are just the sweetest. The thing I don’t get about Gio and his obvious dislike of Vito which is actually unprofessional is that mutual friends like Pasquale get on really with Gio. Gio doesn’t even try to hide his disdain for Vito - his face has always looked like thunder when Vito was talking throughout this series and then not even bothering to go on the dance floor and celebrate.
Feel that the powers that be need to either bench Gio or get rid of him - he clearly doesn’t enjoy strictly anymore and is just there for money which is unfair on any celeb that could be partnered with him in the future.

I’m adding the loss of Nigel and Katya to my list of Strictly grievances alongside Danny Mac being robbed, Darcey refusing to give Danny’s AS a 10 and the crappy theme for Danny’s tango.

My grievances prior to this point were very much Danny Mac related.

(I think Ellie had the win sewn up from somewhere around the halfway point but we’ll never know what might have been if Nigel had excelled at the Charleston and AT. In reality, he’d probably have made a minor mistake, been heavily criticised for it and scored 8s but WE’LL NEVER KNOW.)
The judges scoring of Nigel this season will forever baffle me and as soon as he was out of the competition it became all "mistakes don't matter" 🙃.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

JCMSadie

VIP Member
Lads, it's been a pleasure again this year - never change! See yous all back here for Christmas snark!

• Heart

DoseofReality

VIP Member
The video of Fleur and Vito is really sweet. Such genuine friends. She did well not to run on like the rest of McFly when Harry won. Let them have their moment. Like every time she interviewed them she wasn't constantly bringing up that she'd danced with him and they were mates, like Janette constantly does.

• Heart

Glaschelle

VIP Member
Layton's show dance was FABULOUS Especially compared to the other show dances.

Still a bit peeved that he didn't win. But for me it was his friendship with Nikita that elevated the partnership.

I'll miss them on a Saturday night 😢😢😢

But - I've got tickets for the tour so hopefully ill see them in the flesh 💖💖💖

• Heart

Boring Monday

VIP Member
I wouldn’t put Gorka in the same category as Giovanni. He does look snarky but he is genuinely friendly with Vito and Nikita (probably because they went on the pro tour together).
On Saturday he went out of his way to reassure / support Vito in the Clauditorium after the showdance. He also removed the trophy podium out of the way (with the help of Karen) and helped Neil hoist Ellie in the air to allow her and Vito to celebrate together. He has also congratulated his colleagues & shared / commented on all SM posts.

Giovanni - nowhere to be seen during the celebrations, no polite congratulatory post, no likes on the posts made by other pro-dancers.
He also seems to have given the dancerly challenged Nikita an enjoyable Strictly time.