Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
Aw, Layton's comment ❤ " Beyond proud. So fab watching you grow and shine! Love you and can't to see dance with you on tour. I'd happily be yours and Bobbys warm up act lols 😅 xx

They are all so lovely.

Much as I'd like an 'I may not have won the glitterball' post, I think Ellie has won something more important. If Vito's gift to her is to have changed her life for the better and made her feel like she could do anything, then that's even more important than dating him (sob - I hope at least she got a snog..)

Though, can I take Vito's 'this is just the beginning Lulu'' as a little tease? #delulu
Don’t go there, just don’t. Believe me, it’ll just end in tears.
I saw Sara’s post about her memories of the 2021 Final and how wonderful it was, and was tempted to reply…’Unless you were AJ and Kai , who were trying not to sob through the entire thing’

Reactions: 2

Woolmercardington

VIP Member
Nikita’s post was lovely and Layton’s comment says it all. It must be very strange to go from spending all day every day with someone for months on end to real life where you’re both busy and the thing connecting you has come to an end.

I’m always interested to see which partnerships stay in touch and which ones drift, either because they’ve already deleted one another’s numbers (Amanda and Gio) or because life just moves on. Realistically, the pros can’t stay close to every celebrity they have but I can’t imagine Layton and Nikita not remaining close, and Katya’s posted tonight about being out to dinner with Nigel and her family. But I wonder how many couples will actually stay in touch beyond the odd IG comment?
I think it's probably few and far between. Actual long-term friendships, that is, as opposed to just friendly acquaintances (maintained mostly via social media). Strictly is such a moment in time, and as you say, once the glitter settles, life moves on.

Are there any couples anyone can think of who you really expected to stay 'friends for life' after the show, but didn't at all?

Minnietred

Has Gio got the hump? Guess he feels put out as Amanda skidaddled early doors for no given reason…
Will he return next year?
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt, but now I just think he is making himself look bad - those who follow him will be watching for his congratulatory post ….Instead he’s promoting Eau de bitterness aka Vita (how I laughed at that choice of name)

I wonder if he is worried that if he did post congratulations, that Amanda may respond revealing what he said in private before he realised she was having the “beautiful couple” around for tea 🤣

Popcornstein

Why are all their faces so so so red?! Do I need to change the picture mode on my television or what, they all look like they need some green correction concealer!

Honeystar

VIP Member
Until... Vito and Annabel are papped in a regional Starbucks hiding behind his Jansport rucksack
Haha yes until one of them gets linked to someone else then we’ll be all “oh the press don’t know what they’re talking about it’s all made up for clicks” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

shugabug23

Chatty Member
A measure of the man Gorka is he's not threatened by Vito's hot arse. Gio could take notes

Apparently Ellie and Vito are on This Morning tomorrow morning..
My first time watching This Morning in years it is so…! Ooh I wonder what two random presenters they’ll have tomorrow (please not Josie fucking Gibson or I’ll be playing thumb yoga with the mute button!)

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt, but now I just think he is making himself look bad - those who follow him will be watching for his congratulatory post ….Instead he’s promoting Eau de bitterness aka Vita (how I laughed at that choice of name)

I wonder if he is worried that if he did post congratulations, that Amanda may respond revealing what he said in private before he realised she was having the “beautiful couple” around for tea 🤣
whose to say re strictly, maybe the producers or his agent have told him to refrain from posting, lets face it, whatever he could post, would be scrutinised twisted to suit who ever chooses to analyse it,

Ha! I’m Not Shipping, ok? They have a Lovely Friendship etc.
Though an ‘insider’ has gone to Heat to say they are dating! (The insider is me and the fanfics kept in my vault)
I'm not shipping either.... but it would be lovely if this was true as the both seem like such lovely people 🩷🩷

Ilikethisname

Maybe I'm in the minority but I thought it was middling at best. Just her being chucked from pillar to post and not very well. More than that last lift looked awkward going in and out.

Took a lot of courage to attempt, though. And I've no room to talk, not even Kai and Graz between them could lift me 😂

Re lifts, I did chuckle at Graz nailing the dirty dancing lift with Zara in the group dance. I assume that was just for Dianne 😂
I clocked the too, and the extra spins he was doing