Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boring Monday

VIP Member
Probably not even a high bar TBH - even Ola got to judge in Poland. But Gio really needs to look at the eventual fates of Brendan, AJ & James.
Darren and Lilia are heavily involved in the Ireland version, and I think Darren judged on another version … Lebanon?

Reactions: 2

soccergirl

VIP Member
If they were to do an Exclusive I don't think they would give it to This Morning when the Mags would nicely for it. Now if they offer a denial that's a different thing, no need for any exclusive. But if they swerve it then I might wonder if an exclusive is on the way in the New Year.
I don't think they are together - wouldn't they have spent yesterday together? Hopefully they are on the same page: I thought when Ellie said tearfully on Saturday's VT 'I don't think words can describe how much he means to me' it sounded like she had really fallen.

Reactions: 1

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
It’s not just the posting though is it, really? It’s that he took no part in any of the ITT stuff … no pro challenge, no what‘s the answer dancer, not seen at the end of the show in the congratulatory huddle, missed the first pro dances … it really is like he did the absolute bare minimum.
I was generalising, re social media,...... as for Gio we don't know if him doing the bare minimum was down to him or not, I suppose time will tell,

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
His attempt to flirt with Cher may have failed but clearly worked with the audience 😉
Yeah, he hasn’t posted about that at all, not even a story! You’d think he’d be all over it.
It’s the fact he’s been complete silent since the final and yet went up exactly 1k last night.