Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tanley

VIP Member
I’m always interested by the celeb/pro friendships that form outside of the couples e.g Sarah Davies and Amy (and Tom of course) and if I remember rightly wasn’t Janette close with Caroline Flack? I’m sure there are more that aren’t coming to mind, I find it interesting to wonder how they formed etc
Janette and Ashley Roberts are close, they even go on holiday together

Reactions: 3

glasgow27

VIP Member
I'll be honest, I don't really get the Tess hate. She's good at what she does and she's bland enough to please the average Saturday night TV audience. She has clear rapport with Claudia and looks good. To me she inoffensive and holds the show together pretty well.

I realise she's a miser irl but she's perfectly acceptable as the partner to the wonderful Claudia. I can't really imagine anyone else doing it at this point?
I'd be interested to see what someone else would do in the role.

ishant

VIP Member
i think they shown a different clip on the congratulations ellie and Vito post on insta lolll

OtherMoon

VIP Member
Do we think the This Morning sofa chat and lack of Ellie's own personal post so far is veering toward an exclusive 'we found love on the dancefloor' interview? Or are we going to get a big clear 'He's my BEST FRIEND' during the chat? Cast your votes here folks!
If they were to do an Exclusive I don't think they would give it to This Morning when the Mags would pay nicely for it. Now if they offer a denial that's a different thing, no need for any exclusive. But if they swerve it then I might wonder if an exclusive is on the way in the New Year.

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
Indeed. Ella was one of the most rude, self obsessed, foul mouthed, unpleasant twats I’ve seen in a long time. And for MAFS that is some achievement.
Yup. I wouldn’t even wish her on Neil
---
Indeed. Ella was one of the most rude, self obsessed, foul mouthed, unpleasant twats I’ve seen in a long time. And for MAFS that is some achievement.
Actually Thomas from last year might just beat that.

• Haha
Decoding - I think it’s a ref to Amanda calling Ellie and Vito a ‘beautiful couple’ in her insta comment which started the whole media frenzy. She was having Ellie round to tea quite a lot and had taken her under her wing.
I guess Gio knows that Amanda will prob have told Vito stuff (she’s still posting lots of hearts on their stuff). Having said that, if she and Gio had a massive row I imagine everyone on the show knows all about it!
Ah, I see - thanks. 🙂

Reactions: 2

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Sleepless night and reading through the old Nigel appreciation thread - someone on there was manifesting one of the finalists getting injured!

I liked Nigel and thought he was treated badly but some of those fans are insane!
Do you mean the Nigel Harman appreciation thread on here ?

Im really surprised if that's where you heard people wishing harm on other contestants as a rule that's not the vibe at all in fact ive rarely seen anything hateful aimed at others

There's only about ten regular posters including myself and i didn't think it got that 'insane' tbh 🤷

Reactions: 2