Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
Why does Diane keep pulling that face with her bottom lip hanging out. She looks like someone’s just stolen her puppy

Reactions: 3

soccergirl

VIP Member
Ellie is very mature for her age and there's Vito playing with a candy cane probably desperate for the interview to end so he can eat it. I'd laugh if it came out she and Bobby were actually a thing 😅. I'm sure a romance will come out of this year somewhere. I think Vito is with someone but all very hush hush. She must be low key fuming at all the rumours and the "we don't have time."
On that note, I see Tyler and Molly have bought a house together. I guess they were 'linked' during last season so it's probably around a year that they've been together. I think Ellie and Bobby (sort of, with his revolving door of exes), and Annabel were the only singletons this year. Maybe girl Nikita too..

Wonder if we will ever find out about Vito's alleged blonde gf (#nothelenskelton). Maybe he did a Gio with Maura, and dumped her when he realised he had a chance to win and needed to focus 200% on the contest?

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
I'm starting to think Anton actually has a bit of a stammer, he seems to get halfway through talking then can't get the rest out! I thought it was just alcohol, nerves or overexcitement, but it was really obvious tonight he was struggling
He doesn’t drink as far as I know-he said it in an interview some time back-

secretyoutubelover

Chatty Member
I don’t think you will get a denial but I also don’t think an exclusive in the new year. Strictly must be a really intense experience and heighten any feelings - if there is more than friendship, may wait until after everything has died down. Vito has probably learned from his Italian Strictly experience.
I think I'm basing it on Joe and Dianne, who 'came out' with their 'better than the glitterball' post as a couple within days of the final being done, maybe even the Sunday night iirc? I'm sure whatever the case there is a press team working hard to guide them through the best optics to deal with it after the intensity of the show itself.

Boohoo.com

OMFG fuming I've just seen the Xmas day spoiler!!!! Was just a normal strictly article posted by a newspaper which was about the final on Saturday, clicked onto the comments, and some ******* has posted the spoiler 😡🙄 absolutely raging, but just want to warn you all! Well, that's Xmas strictly ruined for me

• Angry
  • Sad

shoppingaddict123

Chatty Member
I do wonder if Gio won’t be asked back !
He seems out of favour …
What about Gorka? Will he be back?

Agree with the poster about Nikita and Layton they had such an intense time of it all it must be strange to be apart….

Ellie & Vito I’m not convinced they are more than v good friends!

if it did develop I think it would be fairly short lived ….I think he had flings with other partners

lablife54

I’m adding the loss of Nigel and Katya to my list of Strictly grievances alongside Danny Mac being robbed, Darcey refusing to give Danny’s AS a 10 and the crappy theme for Danny’s tango.

My grievances prior to this point were very much Danny Mac related.

(I think Ellie had the win sewn up from somewhere around the halfway point but we’ll never know what might have been if Nigel had excelled at the Charleston and AT. In reality, he’d probably have made a minor mistake, been heavily criticised for it and scored 8s but WE’LL NEVER KNOW.)
My joint favourite Strictly dance of all time, with Rachel Stevens’ rumba. I had to go and re-watch it after Bobby’s samba as they had a very similar (but far inferior) handstand moment

OtherMoon

VIP Member
Just pondering about Gio did he do any stories on Final Night? I noticed he hasn't posted about Strictly at all in 5 weeks, he really does seem to have checked out completely. Yet I find it hard to believe he would give the gig up he's not stupid he knows he needs it to keep selling shows and nor can I see the BBC willing to give him up easily after investing in the Anton double act. :unsure: