Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Interesting that Ellie said that is how the lift was meant to go - eg that’s how she was meant to come down, it was just very messy and wobbly as she didn’t get her balance at the top. I don’t think it was the huge disaster it was made out to be at the time
I was half afraid to watch having read beforehand that things didn't go quite to plan. I was relieved to see that while It was certainly a bit wobbly, she came down safely. Phew!

I think it would have been better, maybe, without it. There was lots going on, and if she had fallen, and got injured, which thankfully she didn't, that would have been just dreadful. Did Vito get a bit carried away, I wonder, in including that lift?

Reactions: 4

glasgow27

VIP Member
I don't want Dianne or Gio back next year. I wouldn't mind the tasty Jason Issacs for a celeb choice failing that Im still holding out hope that Richard Madeley will do it one year COME ON RICHARD! :love: 🥳 .
Richard Madeley can go with Doyenne. Another height difference to complain about!

• Haha

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Jowita and Danny C on This Morning talking about Xmas strictly!

Any tea about them? They make a nice looking couple and he’s single again …split from his wife recently
Well he’s certainly a huge step up from Giovanni ( what WAS she thinking? ). Then again, who isn’t?

Minnietred

Decoding - I think it’s a ref to Amanda calling Ellie and Vito a ‘beautiful couple’ in her insta comment which started the whole media frenzy. She was having Ellie round to tea quite a lot and had taken her under her wing.
I guess Gio knows that Amanda will prob have told Vito stuff (she’s still posting lots of hearts on their stuff). Having said that, if she and Gio had a massive row I imagine everyone on the show knows all about it!
Sorry was busy doing a Nigel (off my tits on pain killers)

Thanks @soccergirl that is what I meant 😂

• Haha

Woolmercardington

VIP Member
There's no way they'll do that on tour.

I think they'll repeat the Paso and AS. Layton will do Paso and Charleston, and Bobby will do Samba... but no idea what else. Actually, his showdance would work, but I think you would need the props and themeing for that one to work as a whole.

OtherMoon

VIP Member
I think Craig as a choreographer could recognise just how mad it was to put that lift in and that’s why he was so impressed with her recovery, I imagine there are plenty of professionals who wouldn’t even attempt to try it.
I don’t think it helped how fast the dance was, she had practically no time to actually get up there
At the very least it could have been earlier in the dance when she had plenty of energy.

Reactions: 3

glasgow27

VIP Member
Do you mean the Nigel Harman appreciation thread on here ?

Im really surprised if that's where you heard people wishing harm on other contestants as a rule that's not the vibe at all in fact ive rarely seen anything hateful aimed at others

There's only about ten regular posters including myself and i didn't think it got that 'insane' tbh 🤷
Sorry - DS not here.

soccergirl

VIP Member
The “beautiful couple”? Who? What? Tea?
Decoding - I think it’s a ref to Amanda calling Ellie and Vito a ‘beautiful couple’ in her insta comment which started the whole media frenzy. She was having Ellie round to tea quite a lot and had taken her under her wing.
I guess Gio knows that Amanda will prob have told Vito stuff (she’s still posting lots of hearts on their stuff). Having said that, if she and Gio had a massive row I imagine everyone on the show knows all about it!

kachoochoo

VIP Member
such a shame clive myrie won't do it. mind you, it was a sun article so you never know 🤞 he'd be great and I think loads of us have discovered another side to him after his italy travelogue

you just know kate bottley's gonna be asked soon, don't you? 🫠