Strictly Come dancing 2023 #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw, Layton's comment ❤ " Beyond proud. So fab watching you grow and shine! Love you and can't to see dance with you on tour. I'd happily be yours and Bobbys warm up act lols 😅 xx

They are all so lovely.

Much as I'd like an 'I may not have won the glitterball' post, I think Ellie has won something more important. If Vito's gift to her is to have changed her life for the better and made her feel like she could do anything, then that's even more important than dating him (sob - I hope at least she got a snog..)

Though, can I take Vito's 'this is just the beginning Lulu'' as a little tease? #delulu
Don’t go there, just don’t. Believe me, it’ll just end in tears.
I saw Sara’s post about her memories of the 2021 Final and how wonderful it was, and was tempted to reply…’Unless you were AJ and Kai , who were trying not to sob through the entire thing’

Reactions: 2
Just pondering about Gio did he do any stories on Final Night? I noticed he hasn't posted about Strictly at all in 5 weeks, he really does seem to have checked out completely. Yet I find it hard to believe he would give the gig up he's not stupid he knows he needs it to keep selling shows and nor can I see the BBC willing to give him up easily after investing in the Anton double act. :unsure:

Reactions: 3
Tbh I think people read too much into what Giofanny posts or doesn't post. I don't really care if he's there or not next year but I suspect being in Anton's pocket means he can do as much or as little as he pleases.

Reactions: 7
Out of curiosity as I genuinely don’t know, what has Rose done since strictly, I’ve not seen her anywhere so hadn’t realised she’d had an upward career move.
Rose has brought so much awareness for the deaf community that to me is more valuable than anything else she has done

Reactions: 14
Just pondering about Gio did he do any stories on Final Night? I noticed he hasn't posted about Strictly at all in 5 weeks, he really does seem to have checked out completely. Yet I find it hard to believe he would give the gig up he's not stupid he knows he needs it to keep selling shows and nor can I see the BBC willing to give him up easily after investing in the Anton double act. :unsure:
No he posted nowt. Pretty sure he's now the only pro who hasn't either commented on a post or posted a story congratulating Ellie and Vito. He's just pretending the entire thing didn't happen.

Aw Lakita back together!

Reactions: 6
Tbh I think people read too much into what Giofanny posts or doesn't post. I don't really care if he's there or not next year but I suspect being in Anton's pocket means he can do as much or as little as he pleases.
its not just Gio's posting, its everyone on social media that people read to much into or make assumption's based on if they like dislike a person etc or jump to conclusions, etc

WHY is my daughter only 6?! 😩 Damn her birthday being in March 😂 Doubt she’d be interested but I’d pay her £50 to get interested 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I reckon these young kids can wear stilts or something and earn their keep.
---
I have lost my mind and just booked tickets for both the tour and the professionals tour.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I going to bribe / cajole / bully my 3 boys into this and if they refuse they are grounded indefinitely 😂
---
---
I have lost my mind and just booked tickets for both the tour and the professionals tour.
You are going to absolutely love it I promise

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You are going to absolutely love it I promise
I took my Nan to the first ever tour and my only memory was Christopher Parker running around the arena for his Paso. I think this one might be a bit more memorable ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 4
---
Whoo-hoo!! Good for you!

My tour tickets were emailed to me today 😁 Managed to get two seats together in a lower-tier section, as more we're released after being sold out previously. I shall be taking my mum -so that's her surprise Christmas pressie sorted.

I'm now eyeing a ticket for the pro tour, too as I've seemingly lost my mind, also.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve lurked here but never posted. My thoughts on this series are that Ellie deserved to win, she started as a beginner and blossomed. She did so well.

Layton, great dancer but that’s it, he’s a professional dancer. It was like Gordon Ramsey entering Masterchef. Ellie deserved the win in my eyes.
Ellie had dance experience. Less experience than Layton, but she was far from a beginner. Knobby was the only one with no training.

Reactions: 8
My 8 year old would love to go she voted for them every week sadly Birmingham is just a bit too far!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.