Strictly Come dancing 2023 #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just having a nosy at Michelle's insta and she has a degree in architecture and a masters in interior design! I always find it interesting when pros have studied ie Oti in engineering and Lauren in journalism.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can I be totally honest that interview this morning between Ellie and Vito hasn’t really convinced me it’s a purely platonic relationship. I’m not a PR expert by any means however in my line of work I often deal with sports professionals so have dealings with agents, management, PR etc and even I know there are more direct ways of shutting rumours down than that interview.
They are both knackered after 13 weeks of solid dance plus she’s had her relationship of 5 years break down recently and he doesn’t want to be known as the pro who falls for his partner therefore who can blame them for wanting privacy whilst they come back down to earth with a bump following Strictly.
Like others have said if nothing else an amazing friendship has been formed but I’m not certain the rumours won’t ramp up again once the tour starts and a quick glance at X shows the papers are still referring to a romance and aren’t giving up on the story

Reactions: 13
Aww, Ellie's post about Vito 🥰

Oh god, that's proper set me off!!

What a lovely post for a lovely partnership!
As much as my little shipper heart hopes they maybe are more...they've clearly formed a very close and trusting friendship!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That is so bleeping sweet 💔💔 I love the two of them, she's such a genuine and lovely person too. I really hope her career takes off from here 🩷
I hope so too. She said when she was starting out on Strictly, that it was great to be able to smile after all the years on Corrie where she couldn't 😁. And she has such a beautiful smile.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Aw, Layton's comment ❤ " Beyond proud. So fab watching you grow and shine! Love you and can't to see dance with you on tour. I'd happily be yours and Bobbys warm up act lols 😅 xx

They are all so lovely.

Much as I'd like an 'I may not have won the glitterball' post, I think Ellie has won something more important. If Vito's gift to her is to have changed her life for the better and made her feel like she could do anything, then that's even more important than dating him (sob - I hope at least she got a snog..)

Though, can I take Vito's 'this is just the beginning Lulu'' as a little tease? #delulu

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If I were Ellie and Vito I would keep the guessing going. It keeps the interest up and, therefore, the likelihood of job offers in due course.

Reactions: 9
Aw, Layton's comment ❤ " Beyond proud. So fab watching you grow and shine! Love you and can't to see dance with you on tour. I'd happily be yours and Bobbys warm up act lols 😅 xx

They are all so lovely.

Much as I'd like an 'I may not have won the glitterball' post, I think Ellie has won something more important. If Vito's gift to her is to have changed her life for the better and made her feel like she could do anything, then that's even more important than dating him (sob - I hope at least she got a snog..)

Though, can I take Vito's 'this is just the beginning Lulu'' as a little tease? #delulu
Aww, bless him, he’s an absolute sweetheart.
Is it too early to start the campaign to stop Vito and Nikita being put on granny steering duty next season?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Joe Suggs vlog Today has a few behind the scenes bits from Saturday

Reactions: 6
Aww, bless him, he’s an absolute sweetheart.
Is it too early to start the campaign to stop Vito and Nikita being put on granny steering duty next season?
That's a petition I would sign! I will be gutted if someone like Gio gets a contender and Vito and Nikita get shuffled off early.

Reactions: 2
Can I be totally honest that interview this morning between Ellie and Vito hasn’t really convinced me it’s a purely platonic relationship. I’m not a PR expert by any means however in my line of work I often deal with sports professionals so have dealings with agents, management, PR etc and even I know there are more direct ways of shutting rumours down than that interview.
They are both knackered after 13 weeks of solid dance plus she’s had her relationship of 5 years break down recently and he doesn’t want to be known as the pro who falls for his partner therefore who can blame them for wanting privacy whilst they come back down to earth with a bump following Strictly.
Like others have said if nothing else an amazing friendship has been formed but I’m not certain the rumours won’t ramp up again once the tour starts and a quick glance at X shows the papers are still referring to a romance and aren’t giving up on the story
I agree with you! They’ve been in a super intense bubble for months, they’ll be waiting for the dust to settle before they confirm anything - IF there is anything to confirm that is - but I do get major romantic vibes from them. I don’t know much about Vito’s history but Ellie is wise to be cautious about what she shares publicly after what she’s been through.

Their This Morning interview today kind of reminded me of this interview of Joe and Dianne’s, where they were also skirting around the question, putting emphasis on ‘friends/friendship’ and being too busy/no time, etc. - Ellie and Vito did exactly the same today (the main relationship chat is right at the end of the video, around 5.30 onwards - sorry about the Schofield!)

Not meaning to sound like a deluded shipper - I’m way too old for that these days - but Ellie comes across like such a lovely girl and I hope they at least had a fling if it’s not a full blown romance 🤣

Reactions: 11
I agree with you! They’ve been in a super intense bubble for months, they’ll be waiting for the dust to settle before they confirm anything - IF there is anything to confirm that is - but I do get major romantic vibes from them. I don’t know much about Vito’s history but Ellie is wise to be cautious about what she shares publicly after what she’s been through.

Their This Morning interview today kind of reminded me of this interview of Joe and Dianne’s, where they were also skirting around the question, putting emphasis on ‘friends/friendship’ and being too busy/no time, etc. - Ellie and Vito did exactly the same today (the main relationship chat is right at the end of the video, around 5.30 onwards - sorry about the Schofield!)

Not meaning to sound like a deluded shipper - I’m way too old for that these days - but Ellie comes across like such a lovely girl and I hope they at least had a fling if it’s not a full blown romance 🤣
I hope she got a shag out of it at least

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I like the idea that Vito made Ellie see her worth and learn to love who she is and it is deep friendship rather than romance. She is still so young at 22 - hope she goes out, enjoys life and just grabs it. Fingers crossed her career takes off like Rose’s has.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I like the idea that Vito made Ellie see her worth and learn to love who she is and it is deep friendship rather than romance. She is still so young at 22 - hope she goes out, enjoys life and just grabs it. Fingers crossed her career takes off like Rose’s has.
Out of curiosity as I genuinely don’t know, what has Rose done since strictly, I’ve not seen her anywhere so hadn’t realised she’d had an upward career move.

Reactions: 10
Out of curiosity as I genuinely don’t know, what has Rose done since strictly, I’ve not seen her anywhere so hadn’t realised she’d had an upward career move.
Rose - As you like it and won an award for it, her documentary, a one off tv programme (Shakespeare sonnet), another tv show out now or soon. Then I believe has a couple of tv shows.

Reactions: 4

Dianne's hair is lovely there. I guess Joe and Dianne had already been seeing each other before the series ended, hence their glitterball pic. Who knows with Ellie and Vito? I vaguely remember Stacey denying stuff till her ex went to the papers and accused her of shagging Kev..

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.