Strictly Come dancing 2023 #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right hands up who was lost without the results show? Don't know what I will watch next weekend either.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Craig really let rip on the show last night massively I thought and fully in the direction of Layton.

Twice he hit him with 'Well Layton your ballroom has NEVER actually ever been any good at all throughout this whole series' and then 'Well ok it was a better AT than last time, because I actually didn't like it all last time so yeah just better'

Nikita looked slightly stunned, the audience did a gasp but Craig was just like well it's not down to me now So....

Then when he visably cried at Ellie's achievement we were watching like yeah this is where the truth comes out now the power is out of there hands they can speak their minds..... I found it quite thrilling 😂
I loved it. It’s obvious the judges comments are as micromanaged as everything else on the show so I’m glad he felt able to speak his mind somewhat.

I wish he’d thrown caution totally to the wind and called Gilko a bleep live on air but I suppose if he is leaving he needs to remain employable.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Doesn't seem like Gio has acknowledged Ellie's win at all.
Too busy posting ads for Eau de Fanny. He also seemed to be hardly in the Clauditorium at all - I saw him once after one of Ellie's dances, giving RBF, and he was right behind Layton and Nikita for their QS marks. Where was he? He definitely vanished at the end.

Reactions: 7
I found Craig really odd last night: the back-handed comments towards Layton were quite uncomfortable, the choking up whilst critiquing Ellie was somewhat out of character, and the online clap-backs are amusing but weird. I wonder if he is actually planning to leave?
i found his tone with layton in particular really off tbh - the “better” after the AT just didn’t land at all (and a rare moment of making tess express a genuine emotion).

i hope he doesn’t leave as he would be a huge huge loss to that panel but he was in a odd mood last night i agree!

Reactions: 13
If I ever got a night with Vito I don’t think I’d ever walk again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The weirdest thing with Craig was the mention of Natasha Kaplinsky, he's not one to get sentimental so delving into the history books like that was a bit off.

Reactions: 21
Doing a little final rewatch No judgement… I’ve had 92 straight days of Strictly/ Results show/ ITT, I need weaning off it slowly! and I’m a Gorka Stan 4eva ✌🏻so am always looking out! I noticed a hand slap to Vito at the end of the opening dance and then this… 🥰🥰🥰 the bromance I never imagined!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
i found his tone with layton in particular really off tbh - the “better” after the AT just didn’t land at all (and a rare moment of making tess express a genuine emotion).

i hope he doesn’t leave as he would be a huge huge loss to that panel but he was in a odd mood last night i agree!
It was weird especially as I always got the impression he really like Layton and Nikkita and he still gave them two 10s.
It reminded me slightly of his attitude to Stacey and Kevin on final night, although I don't remember him liking them in the first place.

Does anyone know if we will see any morning tv interviews from Ellie? The last we have seen of Ellie was midnight on Nikkita Kanda's insta she looked so happy. I really hate how abruptly it all end.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Doing a little final rewatch No judgement… I’ve had 92 straight days of Strictly/ Results show/ ITT, I need weaning off it slowly! and I’m a Gorka Stan 4eva ✌🏻so am always looking out! I noticed a hand slap to Vito at the end of the opening dance and then this… 🥰🥰🥰 the bromance I never imagined!
Gorka 100% checked out his arse. Who can blame the man.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had a thought during it that it might be a weird way of trying to get people to vote for Layton?

Reactions: 6
I had a thought during it that it might be a weird way of trying to get people to vote for Layton?
I also thought it might be a "look how far you've come" which didn't really land, given that he both called Layton's ballroom awful and wanted him to repeat his week two ballroom which got four 9s.

Reactions: 5
Gorka 100% checked out his arse. Who can blame the man.
A measure of the man Gorka is he's not threatened by Vito's hot arse. Gio could take notes

Apparently Ellie and Vito are on This Morning tomorrow morning..

Meanwhile Natasha Kaplinsky is wondering why she's trending

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.