Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've wanted ellie to win since day dot but I honestly wouldn't be upset if layton and nikita won.
I loved that.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Whatever you think of Layton, this wouldn't have been a good series without him. He's really been a key part of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Layton must be the best dancer ever on the show. I know he’s a pro but I couldn’t give a sweet tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
That is Charlotte Dawsons life! Dianne is beyond annoying and not that great a dancer.
To be fair to Bobby he’s nowhere near as bad as Charlotte. Its usually other people who bring up his mum, and he’s always keen to remind people his dad raised him.

Reactions: 13
Sherly - "I'm going to take your experience and put it towards my teachings" Yes Shirley, I've found the best students usually are the ones who are already accomplished

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is Angela Rippon there or has she got her heel stuck in a ceiling tile in the bogs?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Layton is the one who deserves to win, Bobby will win.

And as a side note, why has Anton come as Austin Powers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.