Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really doesn’t matter if he can’t personally remember her. She was still his mother who died too young.

Anyway, anyone other than Bobby to win!
yeah but they are all acting like he spent years with her and then she died. I don't care if i'm heartless.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
bleeping manipulation for votes but also exploiting Bobby. He looks done in, now this is over I feel that a lot of suppressed emotions are going to rise. All so desperate Di can get her mitts on that bleeping glitter ball.

Reactions: 17
I'm so far behind I've been able to fast forward all of Direanne and Bobbyboredom, beyond chuffed with myself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Is Giovanni going to do the final dance with a cardboard cutout of Shewhomustnotbenamed ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but nothing is going to convince me Ellie and Vito haven’t had a special sleepover at least once
I wonder if there is a shagging ban during it so not to tire them out.

Actually didn't Gemma Akinson shag the guy off Sunday Brunch whilst on it so maybe not

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.