Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah but they are all acting like he spent years with her and then she died. I don't care if i'm heartless.

If you don't understand grief or loss you're in an extremely fortunate position and instead of judging people that are bereaved, you should count yourself lucky that you can't relate to their emotions rather than being proud of your ignorance.

Reactions: 14
I love the way they touch each like little lingering touch…. 0hh touch me. Ok I need to shut up now. I’ve had to much baileys 🤣 I’ll get my coat x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
completely bawling my eyes out

that at is the most wonderful thing I've ever seen on this silly little show

and nikita looks like he's about to break down poor baby 😭
Me too. I’m crying more than they are!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There are no words. I absolutely adore and love them. Could they steal it??? ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If you don't understand grief or loss you're in an extremely fortunate position and instead of judging people that are bereaved, you should count yourself lucky that you can't relate to their emotions rather than being proud of your ignorance.
i've lost plenty of people i wasn't close to don't remmeber and had no memory feelings of. What a weird thing to say. Not going to say anymore and feed the fire.

Reactions: 4
If Ellie does win then surely she's the first person to win that only got 4 10's ONCE and came bottom of the leaderboard in the final?!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.