Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such an incredible choice to end this series on, I have goosebumps. This partnership has been everything, what an incredible team these guys have made. Beautiful friendship, utterly honouring what a same-sex partnership can be, and a really important statement to put on prime-time television. Love them so much, I hope they win.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why are the others crying?
Because no matter what you think of Jade, two kids losing their mother so young is sad. There's also the Amy of it all, plus some of the pros (like Gorka) have known Dianne for years so possibly emotional for her as well.

Reactions: 16
completely bawling my eyes out

that at is the most wonderful thing I've ever seen on this silly little show

and nikita looks like he's about to break down poor baby 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I’ve been crying since I saw Amy in the opening dance and I haven’t stopped. This show is ridiculously emotional this evening.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That Argentine tango will go down in Strictly history. Iconic! The music, the styling, the passion and emotion. Exquisite

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just ♥ their relationship for all the things I think need some changes the pairings overall are not one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone remind Anton he needs to finish a sentence before starting a new one

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.