Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread decoration: the only person who seems to thirst after Vito more than I do is Carrie the tanning lady. Her spray is gushing all over him, evidently!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Layton starts an Instagram story about Nikita's boots, and Nikita starts stripping (apologies that it's blurry, he moves fast!)

Screenshot_20231214_195905_Gallery.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Anyone watch the new Bad Education with Layton last night. So serious dancing going on #ringer

Reactions: 2
Just catching up, going back the previous thread, was Natalie Cassidy on Sewing Bee to maker herself some BIG knickers ? ( If you know you know 😜 )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
aw, mr kcc just brought home the xmas radio times (FIVE POUNDS FIFTY!!! these days, but I have to have it)

and look who's the stars of the picture quiz 💙

IMG_20231214_204745.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m really going to miss them too. They’ve brought a little bit of joy this autum/winter.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I do think L&N have the most genuine partnership of the 3 finalist couples. Ellie & Vito may/may not be shagging but she blends into the background when they're together rather than bouncing off each other and Bobby & Dianne I'm still not sold get on that well when the cameras stop rolling.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I felt really sad watching ITT and realising it was their last interview. They have such love for each other, you can see it when they look at each other and how naturally tactile they are. I was thinking how much they would miss being together every day and then I went into Laytons insta stories and he has stories talking about how it’s their last hour training and the lights going off in the training room 😢

Layton is beautiful 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Bobby amping up the emotional pressure. Sounding like the pope addressing the faithful rather than a finalist in a dance show! 'for the youth..'

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Bobby amping up the emotional pressure. Sounding like the pope addressing the faithful rather than a finalist in a dance show! 'for the youth..'
Oh do duck off, now he's beating the Never Danced Before drum too 😴

Reactions: 13
Gosh Nikita gets sexier everytime I see one of his videos :love: what are we going to do when Strictly is over?😭

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.