Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw guys I feel so sick tonight I'm not sure I'm going to be able to stay up and watch 😭😭
You rest and sleep if you can my dear. Show ends at 9pm if you're awake and want to throw your fave some votes, I think there's usually 30 minutes. Or let me know and I'll vote for you. But more important you rest! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah I'm not so much concerned about who closes but the person who goes first can expect to get a couple of points less than if they go later so it feels unfair. I wouldn't mind Annabel closing on a messy salsa.
I think Ellie will score well with the judges and the public vote. She is the only one I am really confident will definitely be here next week.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I'm not so much concerned about who closes but the person who goes first can expect to get a couple of points less than if they go later so it feels unfair. I wouldn't mind Annabel closing on a messy salsa.
Bobby is opening, Dianne said in Joe's vlog before she reeled off the phone number and text number for voting 🥴:LOL:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Tonight really could go any way but I do think annabelle is most likely to go with a salsa and samey same ballroom.
The finalists were probably decided from day 1

Reactions: 1
Ellie and Vito closed the week before last. Does this mean it will be Annabel or Layton closing?
Possibly, I can't remember when they danced last week though. Tbh, Bobby and Dianne were kind of due to go early because they closed last week and were 2nd last the week before that.

Reactions: 3
Ellie and Vito closed the week before last. Does this mean it will be Annabel or Layton closing?
I think Layton will close with his charleston. It should probably be Annabel as I don’t think she’s closed the show at all yet but her dances don’t exactly scream show stopping.

Reactions: 6
50% of tonight’s dances are from Annabel & Bobby. In 14 years, I’ve never willingly skipped out on a semi-final but there’s always a first. Cinema it is!

Best of luck to Layton & Ellie.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think Layton will close with his charleston. It should probably be Annabel as I don’t think she’s closed the show at all yet but her dances don’t exactly scream show stopping.
Exactly. I mean, yes there should be a rotation, but also, there's a TV show to produce and ending on 'polite wafting' is generally not the most impactful way to close the show.

Reactions: 7
I mean Dianne was dancing manic last week so what will she be like tonight trying to reach the finals:m💃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve just turned the TV on and Neil Patrick Harris was on Dr Who dancing around to Spice up your life and then talked about all that matters is winning or losing- Dianne?

So much for not drinking 🍺
---
I mean Dianne was dancing manic last week so what will she be like tonight trying to reach the finals:m💃
Please please please do the Sargent drag across the room 🙏 🙏 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.