Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will definitely gives off drunk dad showing off at the kids disco vibes. As for don’t worry kids daddy’s fine - they have already disowned you and are at the other end of the room trying to act like you don’t exist.
He gave us a lot of entertainment on the threads, that is one thing I will say for him. 😁. The Daddy's fiiiine stuff, for starters, which I think Claudia was the first one to say.

The apologies to his family and Nancy for letting them down. That was what made me look askance at him really.

I have forgotten a lot of stuff but I was reading that he went on ITT on the Monday, and basically said he was a lot better than what the judges had said. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I watched back some of Nigel’s dances the other day and they were so much better without the delightful Shirley dragging him afterwards. I know they had high hopes for him after week 1 but even his bad dances were better than anything overmarked Bobby has produced.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not 100% convinced yet about Ellie's CCC dress but will wait to see. At least they haven't 'Italianized' her too much a la Fleur last year in the Charleston.. Vito looks gorge.

I don't think Ellie can overhaul Layton tonight - he is nailed on for 79 I think, whereas I don't think she'll get 40 for either dance. Just have to hope she finishes second and does well enough in the public vote

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not 100% convinced yet about Ellie's CCC dress but will wait to see. At least they haven't 'Italianized' her too much a la Fleur lsat year in the Charleston.. Vito looks gorge.

I don't think Ellie can overhaul Layton tonight - he is nailed on for 79 I think, whereas I don't think she'll get 40 for either dance. Just have to hope she finishes second and does well enough in the public vote
She looks great!! As does he!! 🩷🩷🤞🏼

Reactions: 6
If Craig gave Fleurs couples choice a 10, there is a possibility he will give Ellie 10. Her couples choice in the blocking and rehearsal footage looked a lot better than I was expecting.

One last long lens pic - it seems Gilko is 'helping out' with Bobby and Dianne's QS. Prob just shouting 'have you seen West Side Story, Bobby? no? Heard of New York? ok.. '

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Ellie will get a 40 tonight. I think she should have got one for her American smooth.

I’m quite nervous about tonight and thinking I should definitely stay away from the booze or I risk a hefty phone bill 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sure they don’t usually tease so much in the strictly insta stories do they? 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not 100% convinced yet about Ellie's CCC dress but will wait to see. At least they haven't 'Italianized' her too much a la Fleur last year in the Charleston.. Vito looks gorge.

They look great - v Italiano

I’m sure they don’t usually tease so much in the strictly insta stories do they? 🥵
No they normally don't give away outfits etc. I guess they're keeping the 2nd lot in reserve..

I saw speculation on DS that the order the stories were posted would be the dance order (Ellie, Bobby, Layton, Annabel). I will be raging if Ellie opens again so hopefully it's a red herring!

Reactions: 3
Aww, aren't they lovely, though? I don't have much of a lust in me these days, but I'd happily give them a little cuddle and a mug of hot chocolate ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No they normally don't give away outfits etc. I guess they're keeping the 2nd lot in reserve..

I saw speculation on DS that the order the stories were posted would be the dance order (Ellie, Bobby, Layton, Annabel). I will be raging if Ellie opens again so hopefully it's a red herring!
I’ve seen big discussions elsewhere that Annabel needs to close as she never has. I think we are at the stage where whoever goes will be a shock and upset to fans so they need to close with a brilliant performance not something underwhelming and lacklustre. In my mind that can only come from Ellie or Layton 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5

Yeah I thought that re the order, surely they wouldn’t have Ellie opening 2 weeks in a row?! They’ve already given her the worst dance choices for tonight, at least give her a good slot!

Reactions: 4
Aww, aren't they lovely, though? I don't have much of a lust in me these days, but I'd happily give them a little cuddle and a mug of hot chocolate ☺
I didn’t think I had much of a lust in me until Nikita triggered this mid-life crisis!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve seen big discussions elsewhere that Annabel needs to close as she never has. I think we are at the stage where whoever goes will be a shock and upset to fans so they need to close with a brilliant performance not something underwhelming and lacklustre. In my mind that can only come from Ellie or Layton 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah I'm not so much concerned about who closes but the person who goes first can expect to get a couple of points less than if they go later so it feels unfair. I wouldn't mind Annabel closing on a messy salsa.

Reactions: 1
Just tested positive for the old pal Covid looking forward to my cheesy chips and kebab and feeling sorry for myself with you all

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.