Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm now at the point where even the sight of Gio's face makes me irrationally ragey

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes you are right, they all over exaggerate and lie a bit, I guess they just know how to make it a more believable one whereas Dianne's statement last night was so blatantly a lie it was laughable!!😅
Just what I was about to say, of course they all lie / exaggerate a bit, to boost their partner.

Yes there is slight exaggeration to boost your partners confidence and then there is utter bollocks whilst simultaneously insulting all your colleagues.
Exactly. There's white lies which harm nobody and hopefully boost someone when they need it. But then there's outright nonsense like that was. I am going to have to go back and look at that piece. I seldom watched D&B throughout the competition and last night just about watched the dance. None of the before and after.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.