Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they don't use two weeks worth of votes if there's no elimination - that doesn't seem fair and gives Knobby more of a chance.

Reactions: 3
I know they have some bizarre allergy to having a non-elimination week when some withdraws, even though literally every other version in the world I'm aware of does it, but surely to christ, when it's literally a few hours before the show, they could manage to do it, and fill the results show time with a goodbye interview?! Please! No one wants a two person finale ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Wow that's so disappointing 😔 I hope they don't eliminate someone tonight, what's the point in a two person final? Must have happened fast as he was on ITT last night wasn't he?

Reactions: 6
The S*n post defo said there was no elimination. Must have been edited..
I think I might have quoted the wrong post. I was talking about the Strictly instagram post, that doesn't say anything about no elimination.

Reactions: 1
I’m absolutely gutted 😭 I’d prepared myself for Nigel and Katya to be eliminated last week and then they made it through and his Charleston was looking so good. They both must be devastated and I hope he’s okay.

I think that might be the end of my interest in this year’s Strictly. What a rubbish ending for my favourite couple 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Im so gutted for Nigel and Katya, they were both so happy and in great spirits last night on it takes two. I think their charleston had a great score in it so this really sucks. He probably came a cropper with the props - hope hes not broken any bones and is ok.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I am so sad- probably being dramatic but I don’t even feel like watching anymore. The only thing that could make me feel better is Krishnan coming back!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Am absolutely gutted 😢 was so looking forward to his dance tonight.

I am going out on finals night and was so pissed off it was that night as I have only ever missed one final. It was the one that Rose won as i just wasn't bothered about watching the same 2 couples dancing over and over again and now, if this turns into a 2 couple final, i would rather go out - particularly if one of those is Annabel 😴😴

Reactions: 13
I think I might have quoted the wrong post. I was talking about the Strictly instagram post, that doesn't say anything about no elimination.
yes, sorry, I checked the S*n story and it said no elimination, but not in quotes from the BBC. I thought it was odd as they have NEVER done a non-elim week, but do they want to risk it now with a 2-person final??

I hope we get an interview with them on ITT. Now anyone left would really be breaking the stereotype of winners. But really should only be out of Ellie and Layton.

Reactions: 9
Do we reckon it’s a really bad injury or that they aren’t allowing them to have a bye at this stage so he’s had to withdraw? :(

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Do we reckon it’s a really bad injury or that they aren’t allowing them to have a bye at this stage so he’s had to withdraw? :(
Think it'll be something that he won't be able to dance on for a while. Knee or ankle most likely.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The latter I would say. I think passes are not allowed this close to the final.

Reactions: 2
Byes are only up to the quarter final From ‘old’ rules … just that no one has needed one this late so far,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.