Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely comfy new thread. Thank you @Harlot O'Scara :)

Angela goes, Layton survives, Shirley stirs it a bit, Carlos cries.

5 couples left and we are marching on to week 11, the Quarter final.

Here we go for another eventful week.

There, not even mentioned Nigel but I still love him. 😁 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not sure what dances Nigel has left but would like to see him do something from an older musical. All suited and booted 🤤🤤🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I hate theme weeks 🥴 movies, musicals, Halloween 😩 just do regular weeks!

Reactions: 10
Thanks for the new thread, was busy elsewhere tonight!
Not sure if this has been shared, but how cute are these two?
IMG_7955.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If only Amanda hadn't left there would be one more week, maybe, for one couple. The next few weeks may come down the floating voter rather than those that vote the same way each week, I think Bobby or Annabel should be next unless one of the others totally messes up their routine.

Reactions: 20
Honestly, I just looked on Twitter and the number of people saying Annabel might win has chilled me to my core. She was second on Dave's poll, not that far behind Ellie. She needs a horrible party Latin next.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Honestly, I just looked on Twitter and the number of people saying Annabel might win has chilled me to my core. She was second on Dave's poll, not that far behind Ellie. She needs a horrible party Latin next.
She’s incredibly popular on Twitter. Layton is getting down right vitriol tonight for knocking Angela out. ‘Layton performed, Angela danced’ .. are they watching the same programme?! Ballroom doesn’t appear to be Laytons thing & I but that ChaCha was genuinely awful!

Reactions: 17
I don't think she'll win... but I'm not ruling out shock finalist.

This week's most liked dances according to official Strictly FB and IG.

1. Bobby 98k
Ellie 92k
Nigel 31k
. Annabel 28k
Layton 18k
Angela 16k

***Interesting the bottom two correlated with the actual bottom two***

Reactions: 11
Dances left:

Annabel & Johannes - Foxtrot, Viennese Waltz / Rumba, Salsa / Argentine Tango,
Bobby & Dianne - Salsa confirmed for next week / Quickstep, Waltz / Paso Doble, Rumba
Ellie & Vito - Quickstep, Tango, Waltz / Cha-Cha-Cha / Couple's Choice
Layton & Nikita - Foxtrot, Waltz / Charleston / Paso Doble, Rumba
Nigel & Katya - American Smooth, Waltz / Charleston, Samba / Argentine Tango

Dianne has gone from being Bobby's sister who he fancies to playing his mum and now she's going to be Baby even though she's 14 years older than Bobby. Their family dynamics just keep getting weirder :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s incredibly popular on Twitter. Layton is getting down right vitriol tonight for knocking Angela out. ‘Layton performed, Angela danced’ .. are they watching the same programme?! Ballroom doesn’t appear to be Laytons thing & I but that ChaCha was genuinely awful!
Poor Layton is getting shat on from every angle on SM 😔 This is only going to get worse if he's saved again ftom the DO next week. I'm sad at the thought this could really sour the run for the lads personally.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think there is a small chance that Annabel could be a shock win - hope not.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Bobby was never gonna go this week considering his dance memorialised his mother. I don't think he deserved to go, but I do think he was overmarked because of the tone behind his dance.

I think a lot of Annabel's success has to do with her story. Don't get me wrong; I think it's amazing that she had the guts to take on a show like this so soon after losing her husband suddenly and she has danced well, but I think she's close to being the weakest left. I think she'll carry on because of her story, though.

Reactions: 20
This hurts my head. Fair enough if you like them, we all have our favs but the greatest couple on Strictly ever?! I despair 😰
Maybe, 'Best Strictly pairing where the pro appears to look like he's in a hostage situation', is more on the money 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Johannes is probably thinking of all the cash the yummy mummies are going to splash on his tour now.

Ellie and Vito need to pull out all the stops for the win - snogging on the dancefloor? Topless Vito every week?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm behind on catch up but it seems I'm going against the grain by liking the pro dance 😂 loved Gio as the gangster and reminded me that Kai is really punching with Nadiya isn't he?!

Reactions: 13
I do actually now wonder if L&N will make the final - I really thought they were a given but given Shirley’s voting choice tonight, I feel a lot less sure. If Annabel goes through on votes alone, that puts them against Bobby & Nigel and I don’t feel particularly confident about it. Layton needs a really strong week next week so that if or more likely when he’s in the bottom two, there’s no arguments about who is better!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.