Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum just said that Nigel has probably ’just had enough and told them to piss off’😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was thinking how are they going to fill the extra 10 mins from a missing couple. But they dont need to do anything, they can just let Anton waffle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly I think they are asking too much of the celebs. Lifts starting so early, training a stupid amount of hours a day, harder and flashier routines and then fitting in all the interviews and promo work. Some of them go from zero to working like an athlete in the space of 2 weeks. It’s no wonder they pick up niggles and injuries with no time to recover.
Yes! Athletes train progressively and train to avoid injury. It's all on the Strictly pro to manage their celeb's limits (as well as contend with producer pressure) and this isn't really fair as most of them haven't trained for that

Reactions: 3
I was thinking how are they going to fill the extra 10 mins from a missing couple. But they dont need to do anything, they can just let Anton waffle 😂
Marvellous, it’s just marvellous! Someone could come out and tit all over the dance floor and he’d still think it was ‘marvellous’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All I can think of now with this dance is her twisted vulva 😩
Well if Nigel has twisted anything in that department im going to be rushing to his bedside to take the matter in hand and have him fit and well in no time.

Seriously though I'm heartbroken he's hurt and gutted for Katya 💔

I've loved every single minute of him doing strictly I used to dream that one day he might just get asked and then it happen and every week since has been a blast, I was in tears of joy last week with the rumba, this week its different tears. Hope we get an update on things soon love ya Nige ♥ X

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe they could bring in Huw Edwards or Philth? Surely they can throw together a waltz or something for tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well if Nigel has twisted anything in that department im going to be rushing to his bedside to take the matter in hand and have him fit and well in no time.

Seriously though I'm heartbroken he's hurt and gutted for Katya 💔

I've loved every single minute of him doing strictly I used to dream that one day he might just get asked and then it happen and every week since has been a blast, I was in tears of joy last week with the rumba, this week its different tears. Hope we get an update on things soon love ya Nige ♥ X
i thought of you when i read it megs! 💙

i’m glad he at least went out on a good week where he had nice comments :(

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.