Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the Guardian article I shared he said
tit, that's tough!! I'm sorry, I just thought he was a runaway success I didn't realise that happened to him. He paid a heavy price for just being a dicky teen, I'm sure he appreciates his successes all the more now!!

Reactions: 5
I can quite imagine Layton was a nightmare for any teachers 😂 I’ve had Laytons in my classes when I was teacher & man, so exhausting! And you get so frustrated as they are also usually very funny & if they could just calm down, their potential is massive!

Reactions: 10
At the very least, do you think we can get Layton to replace Joe Sugg on the podcast?! It’s been long enough now right.. time for a change 🙈
I like that idea! Really, there are so many ex contestants who could replace Joe on the pod, why they stick with him I have no clue.

Reactions: 7
Hopefully there will be some good tour content. I might get myself a ticket. Make sure I'm nice and prepared when Layton & Nikita come on.

View attachment 2588399
I’m so tempted but not sure I have anyone I could talk into coming with me 😂
I might have to rely on their online interactions (there are so many great ones) to keep me going till I get a life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
@Boogs I couldn't actually get two seats together! Only right at the back of the upper tier, which didnt seem worth it, so just left it, but there are single seats in the lower tier, so I might get one as a little after work 'me' treat. Just leave my lanyard on and pretend I'm press 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can quite imagine Layton was a nightmare for any teachers 😂 I’ve had Laytons in my classes when I was teacher & man, so exhausting! And you get so frustrated as they are also usually very funny & if they could just calm down, their potential is massive!
Snap!

Reactions: 2
Johannes is the most beautiful man I have ever seen. He could be dancing in a crowd of 1000 and you’d have your eyes fixed firmly on him. Watching him warm up behind the set in his glittery green get up on Saturday was mesmerising. I expected to be drooling over Vito, Nikita ( still did) and Gorka ( don’t come at me he hits different when he dances) but as a menopausal straight woman I came away with a massive Johannes crush. And Layton 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
I agree. Whatever IT is Johannes has it 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I genuinely thought Ellie had a done a routine where she needed a bald cap and I had missed it until I looked closer, bless her
Screenshot_20231123-170112_kindlephoto-457663021.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I genuinely thought Ellie had a done a routine where she needed a bald cap and I had missed it until I looked closer, bless her
View attachment 2588685
Och she needs a bit of a fringe! I kind of like that she's not too vain, but lots of the DM commenters have nasty things to say about her forehead..

Clips of Angela, Annabel, Nigel on ITT - all looking not bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ohhhh Jenette, please go back to your theatre run, she talks a load of twaddle filling time with useless talk. 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This celeb doesn't even have a Wikipedia page. WHY has she been booked?

And she's 20 year old dancing with Neil. Gross.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.