Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me neither! I didn’t like him one bit. Everybody thought he was like a cheeky cockney uncle. Or something. I thought he was sinister.
He could be absolutely vile. But oh, it's just cute grumpy old Len. Nah, duck off and go jelly your eels.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bobby
Neil
Kevin

Shag, marry or kill.

Go!

I'm exempt from making this choice because I'm an evil cow who wants you all to suffer.
I’ve never been so grateful to be bisexual because bizarrely, all of a sudden my attraction to women has eclipsed and in fact totally drowned out any interest I ever had in men previously 😂 What a shame that keeps me from choosing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm not playing but mr kcc says

kill bobby
shag neil
marry kevin

his reasoning is based on who he likes the least up to who he'd spend the most time with

😭

I didn't ask him to take part, I just mentioned youse were playing and he volunteered this information of his own free will

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The clucking over Nigel does my nut in. It's how he reacts to comments that actually creates the issue (and he actually received some really nice comments on Saturday). And I don't mind saying it, but I thought he acted like a right arse during that IG clip, coming through the doors, turning his back on Katya and walking off. No one else would get away with that, let alone fawned over and extra votes given.
Imagine if it was one of the other couples; he needs to get a grip of himself and not go on like a knob.

Bobby has said some daft things but at least he keeps a smile on his face when he gets criticism and when he was announced to be in the dance off and doesn't throw the dummy out the pram and storm off.

I would be hanging my knickers out to dry if I was one of the Nigel fans :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.