Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s bleeping outrageous. What’s the point in judging, giving no comments or feedback then saying it’s a 9? So what could have made it better Craig because you had zero feedback? Just ruins it for me!
I find the judges and their scoring the worst bit of the show for me, it’s just so bad!

Reactions: 8
Honestly I’ve been waiting for that AT for a week and it exceeded my expectations and made me feel all funny 🤤 😮 😢 🥵

My dog is now in a mood with me as I screamed duck you Craig at the TV.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh FFS, I don't know what to do with my votes! Objectively, Krishnan was worst, but I want Rippon to go and I'm not fussed about Annabelle or Bobby. But I want to give all my votes to everyone else!

OK...
3x Angela S
1x Krishnan
1x Ellie
1x Nigel
(only because I think Layton is safe)

3 votes for Krishnan and Lauren and 3 for Ellie and Vito who I am not shipping!

Reactions: 6
Voted Ellie and Krishnan, as Layton is safe. Nobody else was good/interesting/not a knob

Reactions: 11
I really liked Anton when he got the judges job. I can't stand him now. The constant "And then you went over there and went WOW. Then you went over there and said "I'm having some of that" and YOU DID. YOU DID!" is making me claw my eyes out

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Another divorce incoming - my hubby swears to god it will come to light that Ellie and Bobby are shagging!!

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
2 votes for Krishnan, he needs to stay in but had to give one to Nigel (again 🤣)
I was torn between giving my third vote to Nigel or Krishnan (other two to Layton and Ellie obviously). Decided I’d be more upset if Nigel went so gave it to him.

I’m a witch so I’m relishing in the fact that there are going to be small-minded people up and down the country crying in their living rooms that they’ve just seen two men dance the AT together and excel.

well they're all too dumb enough to know that the AT literally came about cos the cowboys out in the pampas danced with each other in bars

it was so, so good. I forgive vicky giggles for the purple suits. I forgive tptb for the song choice

it all came together so well

I think this might actually become my favourite dance of all time, replacing john and jojo's big gay pirate paso

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I voted 1 for Krishnan as I think he needs it and I want him to get to Blackpool as he is a sweetie.
My other 2 went to Layton and Nikita as they made me feel things other than in my pants. I’m honestly sat here feeling a bit overwhelmed at that AT. My confused fluctuating sexuality it appears is at the hot gay man stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.