Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
The finest 18 seconds of acting you've ever seen :LOL:

Curtis always reminds me of Moss from the I.t crowd everytime I see this. I know thats just so random- think its the little head nod
---
GPVita launch! There won’t be an instababe un-contoured within a 2-mile radius. Certainly gives off the ‘classy, elegant’ vibe LL promised
I honestly read that insta user name as 'i am amanda facial' and thought I'd have changed that.

Reactions: 4

BDY_97

VIP Member
Speaking of AJ, what the fuck has his instagram become? I still follow him on my old account and it’s full of random posts of him and his equally as cringe brother going up to strangers on the street and talking to them about money and investment? 😭

soccergirl

VIP Member
I can’t work it out … according to Costume Vicky it’s a Gene Kelly American in Paris vibe … but that looked more Donald O’Connor in Singin’ in the Rain.
To Bruno Mars.
It's weird because they used that for Fleur and Vito's QS last year so it seems early to revisit the film? Wonder if Nigel's costume will be from the film - Katya's dress has a 50s vibe.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Luckily Giofanny will probably be irrelevant soon and so will she, so we'll stop having to explain her every few pages.

• Haha

Boogs

VIP Member
Yeah, I hate it being on so early. Don't finish work till 6pm, and have no spare half hours left to go early. Will watch on iplayer when it's over, but will have to vote blind 😬
It’s ok, no doubt there will be an in-depth running commentary here which will help you to vote.

Reactions: 3