Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Chris Ramsey is one of my all-time favourites on Strictly, and one of the few times I found Karen tolerable.

If Will Bayley hadn’t had to withdraw, I’m convinced Chris would have been in the final.
same. he also just had the rumba at completely the wrong week (i’m sure craig said “wrong dance wrong time” to him in the semis). if not for that, i do think he might have gotten in instead of (probably) emma.

Reactions: 5

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
And as he was departing EE in a taxI - after being bailed for attempted murder - he had a gormless grin on his face. Someone described it on a previous thread as looking like a five year old being brought to see Santa. 🤣
They probably told him he was being packed off to Strictly, showed him a pic of Dianne and he was like hence the derpy grin.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Boring Monday

VIP Member
Brendan’s a bitter, hypocritical old tart. Didn’t hear him speaking up about the lack of coverage in the days when the female dancers wore only dental floss with a few sequins glued to it (yes, I am indeed thinking of Aliona’s Blackpool samba get up)
That whole series had the females both pro and celeb in as little as they could get away with. Kara’s Charleston outfit hardly troubled the material makers (And her Charleston outfit was the reason Erin has an Island). Katya V had a barely there as well … salsa? Samba?
(Luckily Widdy escaped this edict and was also allowed modesty leggings for our comfort).

the moment Erin starts to row.

Attachments

Reactions: 4

JCMSadie

VIP Member
It‘s a Monkseal blog thing.

Strictly - or to be more precise - series 6 broke Erin. After Austen(Wuz robbed) she lost something. She did series 7 with Ricky Groves and gave it her best shot, although she spaced out occasionally But it was series 8 that did it. Peter Shilton and the Charleston costume was too much for her. Erin Island is the look the pro’s get in their eyes when really they are just fed up of swivelling in stockings, suspenders and a bowler hat with someone with the mobility of a small wardrobe and really just want to be lying on a beach sipping a cocktail … and in their head they already are.

The absolute best thing ever was that Erin’s last dance - a salsa with Richard Arnold to Club Tropicana - was set on an actual island with backing dancers (including The Lovely Shem in budgie smugglers) lounging and sipping cocktails. It really was the perfect exit.

Many pros have been on the phone to Erin and rowing the boat ever since.

Actual Erin Island Footage

This makes so much sense! Erin was before my time, so I assumed she had some lair somewhere that she snatched pros away to join her cult. Or something.

louseylou

VIP Member
And weirdly they don't seem to have discussed if/when they might have children a fairly important convo most people have before getting married.
It sounds like a rather weird relationship and I wonder if Karen was lonely when she thought it was a good idea.
Not to mention he doesn't seem to have taken into account it could be difficult for Karen to get pregnant given her age.

EmmaS68

Dianne’s hair was red before she joined Strictly. I think at least year before. It just got brighter and brighter.

And as he was departing EE in a taxI - after being bailed for attempted murder - he had a gormless grin on his face. Someone described it on a previous thread as looking like a five year old being brought to see Santa. 🤣
That was me. ;) I have that image emblazoned on my mind every time I see the lad and the reason why I cannot be doing with him or his antics.

• Haha