Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

diamondthunder

VIP Member
Someone on DS alleging Vito's pulled a Gio and is buying bot followers... say it ain't so. :( Not that it's the worst crime in the world but it's a bit lame.

I haven't paid any attention to how many followers he had so I don't know know much it's gone up. You would expect a natural increase in the last few weeks with Ellie topping the leaderboard twice and emerging as a strong contender to win. Just a bitter Gio fan talking shit?

Reactions: 4

Beaology

Loved the dance with Nige but, I hated the lyrics being sung abysmally.
I’d love to wear that dress and dance with Vito… yes please 😏

StarbucksBubble

I voted 1 for Krishnan as I think he needs it and I want him to get to Blackpool as he is a sweetie.
My other 2 went to Layton and Nikita as they made me feel things other than in my pants. I’m honestly sat here feeling a bit overwhelmed at that AT. My confused fluctuating sexuality it appears is at the hot gay man stage.
I voted the exact same !

Sprezza

VIP Member
Ugh annoyed it's on so early! I'm gonna have to shower and get ready for bed at about 5 to be ready on time 😣

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member
Forgot to say that I thought Motsi and Shirley both looked fab tonight!

Nadiya looked absolutely stunning as well

On the other hand, it really bothered me that Claudia's waistcoat and trousers were two different shades of black 😂

I can’t work it out … according to Costume Vicky it’s a Gene Kelly American in Paris vibe … but that looked more Donald O’Connor in Singin’ in the Rain.
To Bruno Mars.

Am kind of hoping that the clip we saw of them in rehearsal is the worst part of the dance. Not sure what Nigel was doing either, leaping like a hyeena. 😆

Please Katya make it a great dance, couldn't stand Shirley having another go at him, or worse still getting her little shoes out to make a point. :eek:

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
I think there’s much more to it. Strange that they had never met in person and she then asked him to move to the UK. Bizarre!
Well yes that was weird too, but I’d imagine seeing the fact she didn’t really want children in an article instead of being told directly by your wife would be a bit much. Feel sad for both as they did seem a good match at the time

shugabug23

Chatty Member
I say send Grangela to Blackpool lads! That was immense!!!!!
Staging, costumes, very clever choreography and I want to watch it again 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻