Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gingeminge43

Chatty Member
Curtis always reminds me of Moss from the I.t crowd everytime I see this. I know thats just so random- think its the little head nod
---

I honestly read that insta user name as 'i am amanda facial' and thought I'd have changed that.
Not me going back and re-reading that name about 15 times to try and figure out what it actually says because it looks like I am amanda faecal
💩

Reactions: 3

Beaology

Too posh to get down and dirty …

Dance disaster it made me cringe 😬
I like my Samba’s with grind

Bol85

VIP Member
They’ve used the wrong song for Layton & Nikita on that run through .. they look good though!

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I've been on these threads for three or four years now, so I really shouldn't have to ask...

...Erin Island?

Looking forward to some snarky snarkiness tonight, depression is kicking my butt so I need a lift.
Think it's a Digital Spy thing. But I don't know either!

• Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I can’t work it out … according to Costume Vicky it’s a Gene Kelly American in Paris vibe … but that looked more Donald O’Connor in Singin’ in the Rain.
To Bruno Mars.
it’s a TERRIBLE song choice. even bruno mars himself has other songs that would work better for that vibe.

i hope we just saw the absolute worst part of it or he wasn’t really going for it because that jump spin did look awkward. given his background, and that we know he can tap pretty well, i was hoping for a less contemporary vibe.

• Sad

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
The bits where she turns round and it's basically her doing the Paso in a bikini! what was going on in the aughts??

OMG the incredibly intrusive long lens is out again, this time for Vito and Ellie! they are, guess what, looking cosy... because they're rehearsing the rumba!!
And ... and Scott's shirt comes off 🤣... [Don't look, Brendan 🤣]

• Haha